Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And the tear down begins!!!!!

Go down 
+22
ttruckinon
crazy933
Dartboy
Illinois Chaos
xegitalian19xx
jontoad
irishrt5.7
HEMI UP
Headtripp
TheDarkKnight
Hoodie
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
HemiMag
Moparcharger07
ghost
chargerchick
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
jesse031081
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 1:48 pm

i used it on the wifes can and thought it came out looking good, the only problem is i chose the purple color because it would match the car good, the color purple on the box looked like purple, not quite a dark plum but it wasn't light either. it went on light and i hoped it would darken as it dried but it did not. it looks like a pinkish purple. anyway the wife hates it and i would like to know how to get it off or i i can scuff it up and paint over it.

i used the G@ paint, sorry.

Last edited by crazy933 on February 7th 2010, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong paint)
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 1:57 pm

Your "wife's can"? Um, ok. Whatever floats your boat, pal!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 2:05 pm

that sux shawn. shouldn't be hard to fix tho.

by the way it brake "caliper" not brake "caliber"
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 2:15 pm

jontoad wrote:

I though I was the only one that was bugging lol
Just figured he was typing impaired
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 2:21 pm

Headtripp wrote:
jontoad wrote:

I though I was the only one that was bugging lol
Just figured he was typing impaired

I think it was some hillbilly rubbed off on him.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 4:04 pm

dam that suck!Hope you get these fixed.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 4:18 pm

Finally got my plastic parts back from paint, and just dropped them off at the airbrusher. Here are a few pics, everything looked like glass pics do no justice.

Truck full of goods...
And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 DSC03619
Cai box
And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 DSC03620
Headlight housing...
And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 DSC03621
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 5:30 pm

^^^Dam that looks really good!Love the lights
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 6:03 pm

Whoooo silky smooth nice
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 6:10 pm

very nice bro... shit is going to look so good...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 7:38 pm

The housings look really really good Shawn!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 7:42 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
So I had the hillbilly behind me paint my calibers, because he is really good at things like that. I just got home from partying in the city and stop by his house to see my calibers. I'm ready to kill this mother fucker! My calibers look worse than shit! I bought the caliber paint from R1 concepts, its a brush on and they give you a small brush to use. This cocksucker decided to use a bigger cheap ass brush that you get from the dollar store to brush the paint on. There is runs everywhere from him putting the paint on to thick. He tells me to get him a can of clear coat and he will smooth everything out. You dont need clear coat with this shit! the problem is he was drinking all night and decided to start painting my calibers. I basically told him that he better buy what ever the fuck he needs to fix it. My brother was over there with me and he basically forced me to go home. My brother just text me saying he seen smoke coming out of my ears, and that he thought I was going to kill the hillbilly. Dont get me wrong this guy is really good at all the custom shit he does, otherwise I wouldnt have asked him to do it. I can tell he has been drinking all night, and I told him before I left, I'm in no hurry do not paint my shit if your gonna party tonight.

idk dude, "i have to say nothing says cheap...like painted calipers imo", .....lol
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 8:05 pm

ghost wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
So I had the hillbilly behind me paint my calibers, because he is really good at things like that. I just got home from partying in the city and stop by his house to see my calibers. I'm ready to kill this mother fucker! My calibers look worse than shit! I bought the caliber paint from R1 concepts, its a brush on and they give you a small brush to use. This cocksucker decided to use a bigger cheap ass brush that you get from the dollar store to brush the paint on. There is runs everywhere from him putting the paint on to thick. He tells me to get him a can of clear coat and he will smooth everything out. You dont need clear coat with this shit! the problem is he was drinking all night and decided to start painting my calibers. I basically told him that he better buy what ever the fuck he needs to fix it. My brother was over there with me and he basically forced me to go home. My brother just text me saying he seen smoke coming out of my ears, and that he thought I was going to kill the hillbilly. Dont get me wrong this guy is really good at all the custom shit he does, otherwise I wouldnt have asked him to do it. I can tell he has been drinking all night, and I told him before I left, I'm in no hurry do not paint my shit if your gonna party tonight.

idk dude, "i have to say nothing says cheap...like painted calipers imo", .....lol
lol shithead
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 8:32 pm

Thanks Ghost!! lol
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 10:41 pm

ghost wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

LMFAO right now...!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 12:23 am

That was too funny Dave! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 9:51 am

LOL You guys are FUCKING too funny.... BUT those psrts look AWESOME Shawn!! Can't wait to see it all finished!!
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:20 pm

ghost wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

why stop their he has a truck load of parts just painted. rotflmao
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2010, 2:50 pm

lmao!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:04 pm

Brakes are done!!!!!
And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 DSC03622
And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 DSC03623
And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 DSC03624
And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 DSC03625
And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 DSC03626
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:12 pm

looks smokin' Shawn!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:14 pm

Thanks Jackie,
I think My neighbor and I could have done a little better job, but I'm happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:15 pm

You did a great job Shawn I am glad you did them yourself very nice bro
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:26 pm

caliper covers wouldve looked better you cheap ass!! looks good bro
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:27 pm

Lookin good Shawn!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the tear down begins!!!!!   And the tear down begins!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the tear down begins!!!!!
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next