Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL

Go down 
+30
ZacsDak
dallen808378
JacksSRT8
Iguanaman
HiPwr
Tim@MPH
soundsaved
Moparcharger07
liljoejoe54
06 mid blue se
firestartr420
VIKES4093
Sublime378
ghost
Z SRT
chargerchick
Headtripp
xegitalian19xx
Rudedog74
Dartboy
ChargerSRT
Illinois Chaos
jesse031081
The Italian Mistress
AlterEgo
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
jontoad
otter1363
eviltrycycle
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 6:46 am

OMG TOM!!! I totally just laughed out loud FOR REAL!! Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 7:12 am

Hey, can I come too, add me to the list. please. Bomber is all shined up. Im in untill noon..............
Back to top Go down
dallen808378
CAMM Rookie
dallen808378

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 8:13 am

I will be atending the show with a couple of other family members see you guys there Cubs
Back to top Go down
soundsaved
CAMM Member
soundsaved

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 1:51 pm

we should park somewhere where everybody coming late can park next to everybody and all CAMMs should be in one area Smile
i mean like further in the parking lot if they allow us to do so.
but whatever, just my suggestion.

Sunday's weather is looking goooooood..
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 3:57 pm

car is cleaned waxed and shined... ready for the show!! Very Happy thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 5:50 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
WARNING! WARNING!

I just want everyone going to this show know that I will be a complete crabass at this one OR super slap happy since the meet up time is soooooo early!!!!

Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 97743STARBUCKS Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 97743

Me too, I'll probably be either drunk or hung over MAJORLY, (what's different from any other time LOL) Going to see Korn tonight in Milwaukee... But car is cleaned and all that shit too already
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 5:53 pm

Ok my plan is to be at the meeting spot on page one by 7:45 AM. Anyone that is coming from this way wanna meet around 7:30 AM at discount tire right off 55 that is fine.

Whoever is at the main meeting spot we will all roll into the show around 8 am.

Anyone need anything pm or text me, will be on and off the board all night.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 5:55 pm

soundsaved wrote:
we should park somewhere where everybody coming late can park next to everybody and all CAMMs should be in one area Smile
i mean like further in the parking lot if they allow us to do so.
but whatever, just my suggestion.

Sunday's weather is looking goooooood..

We will try to save spots but from what I have been told things fill up fast and I don't know if we will be able to that. I have no issues talking to whoever is parking us in the morning and see if we can try to be put together and have room for the latecomers. Just means I will have to lead and since my nav let me down YET again today........ follow at your own risk.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 6:16 pm

They didnt let people save spots last year, they are pretty firm on that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 6:17 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
I'm out on this one, have to baptise my nephew.

I didn't know you were a priest/minister.

"Father Shawn???"
No I'm just the closest thing to God!
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 7:38 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
No I'm just the closest thing to God!

lol more like... Holy Crap!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:07 pm

Unfortunately deb and i will be unable to attend this tomorrow... Good luck to you all....
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:13 pm

I'm out as well. Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:16 pm

Awww that sucks. Vic just went to work now so depending on what time he gets home ??????

Crystal I will call or text ya if we aren't coming. It's all gonna depend on how late or early, I should say, that Vic is getting home.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:29 pm

your guys loss! hope you make it Jackie, its not a good one to miss!

i just threw a coat of Zaino clear seal on the car that has to cure over night and ill buff it out with some Zaino grand finale in the morning before heading off to butterfields. I'm gonna be there at 7ish to have breakfast with the dakota r/t guys.

kinda pissed i can't go out and get hammered tonight cause that's what i feel like doing after the last 2 days at work were crazy busy long days... but I'm gonna relax and turn in by midnight so I'm not a zombie tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ZacsDak
CAMM Member
ZacsDak

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 2:56 am

ILL SEE YOU GUYS THERE TMW, ILL BE OVER BY THE DAKOTA GUYS THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
soundsaved
CAMM Member
soundsaved

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 6:17 am

Oh god, why did I have to drink so much yesterday Sad
but I'm on my way for some breakfast. C Ya there.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 7:13 am

I might meet you guys there later in the day. Right now I'm on my way to my cousins graduation from Benedictine University in lisle then after that lunch at Carlucci's so hopefully I'll make it before u guys leave.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 10:56 am

im a late goer... but im heading down there now... see you folks there
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 5:39 pm

What a day for CAMM and friends!!!!

Winners from the modern mopar class

Jackie- AlterEgo
Vic- Headtripp
Tom- Illinois Chaos
Chris- Dartboy
Adam- Moparcharger06
Jon- Jontoad
John- Sublime378
Jerome- Hemi Up
Rich- spicylahmchops

oh yeah and me Smile

We were all in the biggest class except John was in moddified and held his own against older cars!

Congrats to all of you especially Adam on your first win, very well deserved.

We are all very sunburned and tired, everyone else still driving home. Will get pics posted asap.

Oh by the way Mr Norm is the NICEST guy ever. Tim please tell him again it was a pleasure to meet him and talk to him.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 16th 2010, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 6:28 pm

Want to say THANKS to all the CAMM members that were able to make it today... great showing and way to represent CAMM!

and to the othesr that werent able to make it... we missed ya!

7 or 8 of us brought some medal home as Crystal showed! Great job and ALL THE CARS looked great!

and want to send out a HUGE THANKS to Tom for once again going beyond his normal good guyness... and picking up the tab for dinner!! (ya didnt have to Tom but DAMN nice of you...THANK YOU MY FRIEND!! )

Last edited by Dartboy on May 16th 2010, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 7:05 pm

Would like to thank Chicagoland Mopar Connection for putting on a heck of a show!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 7:28 pm

Congrats everyone! Im glad you all had fun.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 7:39 pm

Congrats evryone.i'm sooooo bummed out since I wasnt able to make it.Hope to hang out with the family soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 7:46 pm

Congrats everyone it looked like a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL   Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopar Madness - Naperville, IL
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next