Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!

Go down 
+18
chargerchick
pebbles
blackhemi
BlackTNT
Moparcharger07
Hoodie
irishrt5.7
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
ghost
Admin
jontoad
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
Dalegit1
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
ttruckinon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 1:38 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
I plan on stopping for breakfast on the way there. I'm going to The Full Moon on Rt 41 in Gurnee. Probably around 7:30 give or take.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=full+moon+resturant&near=Libertyville,+IL&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=3226638741547235242&li=lmd

Anyone else going to stop in?

I'll be there at 8am with whoever wants to ride up with me.. Let me know if you want to join me and I can meet up with you down here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 3:32 pm

do we have any kind of real head count or game plan yet?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 4:30 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ok so here is the list of those that are going for sure, I know a few people are maybe's if you guys change over to a for sure I will add ya.

ttruckinon
Shawn112
AlterEgo
Headtripp
jontoad
elcobra44
eviltrycycle
ghost
BlackTnT

I know things start up at 9 am, what time is a good time to meet up for breakfast and what time do we want to roll on over?

I think this is the list . . . . .
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 4:48 pm

...and then is everybody just meeting for breakfast then heading in?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 9:58 pm

ghost wrote:
...and then is everybody just meeting for breakfast then heading in?

maybe we can roll up and meet with shaun and matt, then follow them up?

side note. you ever pickin up your stock wheels dave? lol. i should have my truck fixed tomorrow some time if you need me to drop em off somewhere some time next week.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:13 pm

Can you guys get up here around 7am?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:33 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
Can you guys get up here around 7am?

i do own an alarm clock...lol. its up to ghost if he wants to do that.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:55 am

I might...again might...be able to hit this... if I can scrounge enough $$ for gas and food...

have andrew all day tomorrow...but will post if I am able to or not...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 7:07 am

Dartboy wrote:
I might...again might...be able to hit this... if I can scrounge enough $$ for gas and food...

bro don't let gas be in issue we can make something happen, plus you have pad for my dinner enough times. i owe you a meal or two.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 7:25 am

Food and beer is reletivly cheap at the track...

$25 worth of gas will get you there and back.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 9:09 am

Jon if you want to meet up some place and head up towards Matt and Ghost that is fine with me. Just let me know where to meet you.

Darty if you want to come we will make it happen dude. You can caravan up with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 9:27 am

jontoad wrote:
Dartboy wrote:

bro don't let gas be in issue we can make something happen, plus you have pad for my dinner enough times. i owe you a meal or two.

There ya go Chris! Guess you don't have an excuse not to go now! Have fun you guys!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:18 am

jontoad wrote:
me, my buddy with a Trans Am (i know its a mopar festival but im sure all cars can run in the test and tune), and a couple guys from my Dakota R/T club are all going.

we might go to Strats late saturday night too.

Ok - I am throwing this out there. Are you talking about Strats on North Ave in Villa Park? That is minutes from my house and a hell of a lot closer to Great Lakes for some of you, that are coming from further south. If anyone wants to crash at my house and head out Sunday a.m. you are more than welcome. I was pretty much planning on going out to Great Lakes anyway, not racing or showing, but spectating. Shoot me a PM if you want my address or #. I don't have a huge house, but anyone is welcome to crash.

🇨🇨
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:20 am

elcobra44 wrote:
ttruckinon wrote:
I plan on stopping for breakfast on the way there. I'm going to The Full Moon on Rt 41 in Gurnee. Probably around 7:30 give or take.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=full+moon+resturant&near=Libertyville,+IL&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=3226638741547235242&li=lmd

Anyone else going to stop in?

I'll be there at 8am with whoever wants to ride up with me.. Let me know if you want to join me and I can meet up with you down here somewhere.

8 Sounds good to me. See ya there.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 2:10 pm

*updated*

ttruckinon
Shawn112
AlterEgo
Headtripp
jontoad
elcobra44
eviltrycycle
ghost
BlackTnT
Pebbles
SLG7
aliveguy5

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 25th 2009, 6:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:20 pm

Someone text me when you all leave the restaurant. We'll see you at the track. OR......I could make breakfast for everyone at my house....hehehe....ok, we all want to live, I get it. LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:27 pm

Jackie I will text you and let you know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:30 pm

Sounds like Dave is gunna stay up here or meet me at my place at 7.. Anyone else who wants to meet up here and head to the restaurant is welcome to come by.

119 S Hale
Bartlett, IL

We roll out of here at 7:10, so come early! Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:46 pm

Will be there by 7, that just makes things easier since I don't have a clue where the breakfast place is or the track. Not sure if Jon or Darty will be with me hopefully they will chime in.
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:52 pm

Kyle is going as well. Did Dartboy say he was going to go? I saw he was pretty unsure.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 3:55 pm

If Chris goes to the track, I'm going to buy a lotto ticket.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 5:24 pm

lol. He might!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 6:03 pm

fucking butterflies all ready dude! i am all in! i will be by your house later tonight or by 7 am! dart if you want to go i got your gas $!
elcobra44 wrote:
Sounds like Dave is gunna stay up here or meet me at my place at 7.. Anyone else who wants to meet up here and head to the restaurant is welcome to come by.

119 S Hale
Bartlett, IL

Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 6:28 pm

ghost wrote:
fucking butterflies all ready dude! i am all in! i will be by your house later tonight or by 7 am! dart if you want to go i got your gas $!
elcobra44 wrote:

119 S Hale
Bartlett, IL

I'll throw a couple of extra sandwiches in the cooler too.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 6:36 pm

ill be in bartlett by 7. im gonna stay around the house tonight and turn in at like 10(something i never do). seems like i never get to sleep in anymore Very Happy .i should wash the car but i think ill take care of it on my way to barlett tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!   MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOPAR/AMC Festival at GLD - July 26!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next