Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New trunk and wing

Go down 
+2
eviltrycycle
slow_skittle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
slow_skittle
CAMM Rookie
slow_skittle

New trunk and wing Empty
PostSubject: New trunk and wing   New trunk and wing I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:28 pm

i havent been on here in a while, had some computer issues. this computer blows LOL. anyways, went to gurnee to pick up a red trunk with an avs wing. has new Dodge emblem and CSRT emblem as well. i aslo bought a set of 18s, ill throw up a pic of them too.

im changing it up, the flat black was a mistake. car will be all flame red again by summer with 2 black 10" racing stripes.

New trunk and wing J5dq3t

New trunk and wing 246kytx

this was a test fit, pretty much looks the same. as u can see my cars slammed Very Happy
New trunk and wing J7gr3b
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

New trunk and wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New trunk and wing   New trunk and wing I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:30 pm

Yay for red!

Really like the rims that are on the car in the last pic.

Nice to you see you posting again, welcome back!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

New trunk and wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New trunk and wing   New trunk and wing I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:33 pm

Looks great bro!! Any rubbing in the front?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

New trunk and wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New trunk and wing   New trunk and wing I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 7:34 pm

the trunk and tail lights look awesome. as for the wheels, i dunno man, i have always loved the stock ones on those cars but they are so damn skinny. if you could get the stock ones widened that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

New trunk and wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New trunk and wing   New trunk and wing I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 2:58 am

Love the wing and the blacked out taillights...looks great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

New trunk and wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New trunk and wing   New trunk and wing I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:12 am

The new trunk and wing looks great! Congrats on your mods. Look on dealnews.com if you need a new pc. They have some new and refurbished desktops on there right now for under $200. They're obviously not going to be super fast or anything but depending on what you've got now, it may be night and day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New trunk and wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: New trunk and wing   New trunk and wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New trunk and wing
Page 1 of 1