Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights Empty
PostSubject: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 12:42 pm

From the Chicago Garage:

Quote :
Starting on Thursday, June 18th, we'll be having weekly gatherings at Luke's Beef at 8:00PM. We'll be doing this every Thursday night till it gets cold out.

Years ago, Luke's Beef used to host cruise nights. Due to the extreme inflating gas prices over the years, it may have driven people away. If you ever been to Luke's, you already know they have some tasty food. Maybe a little greasy, but that never hurt nobody..

This would be a chance to help out a local business owner as well in an economy that apparently isn't so great right now. A strong showing every week will more than likely bring out the local gearheads that are not currently on the board.

This would be a great opportunity in many ways for everyone to have a good time. Here's the thread:

http://www.thechicagogarage.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34266

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by elcobra44 on September 3rd 2009, 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 11:54 pm

Anyone up for gettin a hot, greasy beef with me this Thursday? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 7:03 am

Maybe if it doesn't rain.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 10:58 am

Eesh, yeah, I just looked at the weather.. Mad

I'll move this to next Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 5:48 pm

Doesn't look like rain... Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 5:57 pm

If I can talk the wife into picking up Brandon from baseball practice I will go. I think she might have something to do.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 7:17 pm

Finishing the bathroom renovation (well Vic is anyway). Matbe next week
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 7:43 pm

I cant make it either my wife has plans.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 11:26 am

Quote :
We've moved the start time to 7:00pm for our Thursday meets at Luke's. Last Thursday was a great turnout for the first meet; there were about 30 cars that showed up. We don't see why it can't get better than that from here on out. Looks like the Shocker Racing boys will be making an appearance this week as well. This may be ENTICING for the BNB dudes to show up... Thursday will be a good time; we hope you'll be able to attend.

There's some pics from last week:

Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights DSC_0209

Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights DSC_0211

Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights DSC_0240
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:47 pm

Quote :
The Chicago Garage will be at Luke's Beef at 7:00pm tonight. Last Thursday was a rainout, but there will be nothing but clear skies tonight. It will get chilly once the sun goes down though. Tonight should be a yield an excellent turnout. As always the pizza puffs, double cheese burgers and gyros are the top orders at Luke’s. We recommend the hand made malts as well. Dress warm for later and bring some cash for some good eats.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 3:50 pm

You going????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights   Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke's Beef - Carpentersville‏ - Thursday Nights
Page 1 of 1