Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It

Go down 
+7
Iguanaman
eviltrycycle
ghost
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
Headtripp
HiPwr
11 posters
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It Empty
PostSubject: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 2:37 pm

http://money.cnn.com/2009/12/08/autos/consumer_reports_challenger/index.htm?cnn=yes
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 4:18 pm

I like how they didn't add the mustang cause it was not on the market for at least a year WTF it says newly redesigned hell looks like the same old crap to me
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 4:33 pm

I want a Challenger. Thats the only car I would trade my Charger for.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 6:38 pm

I want one too....but I will NOT trade my Charger in for it. I'd have to buy a second car. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 7:08 pm

chally are fucking sick! my next car ( not suv) will be a chally! it will prolly be the only srt i ever own!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:21 pm

I do not have one complaint about mine not one
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:23 pm

I honestly wasn't a fan of them when they first came out but being around Vic's so much they have grown on me a lot. I wouldn't mind having one but I would not trade my Charger in for one either.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:54 pm

Not trading the Charger. Granted, "The first rule of Italian driving...what's behind me is not important", but I sat in the Chally at the auto show and trying to see out the back is like trying to look out of a bunker at Omaha Beach.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:57 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
Not trading the Charger. Granted, "The first rule of Italian driving...what's behind me is not important", but I sat in the Chally at the auto show and trying to see out the back is like trying to look out of a bunker at Omaha Beach.

with the proper mods who gives a shit whats behind you, lol!
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:04 pm

I was gonna sell my charger for one so i could have a new and old one..but i already have the challenger and i like the charger for the modern styling....but they are still cool looking...if they make a T/A edition...hmm...i might have to reconsider
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:08 pm

i like how they look but i could never own one. the viewing angles in all directions don't work for me. its hard to park and most of all its hard to race. i could see myself hitting cones since the front end is so hard to place.
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 6:37 am

Consumer reports are just a bunch of biased idiots! Sorry! I quit sub'ing to them after reading a few car issues. They are too biased!
There are few things I don't like about my Challenger. They are VERY minor! I don't like the tilt wheel mechanism. I don't like the cheap plastic they used for the base of the center console - ppl are constantly scratching it when they try to put on their seatbealts -ugh! And last but not least, because we fixed this one, the skip shifting! OMG! First gear to fourth? Are you SERIOUS? First to third, ok. FOURTH? Sounds like shit!

Other than those MINOR things I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE my Challenger!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 6:43 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
I honestly wasn't a fan of them when they first came out but being around Vic's so much they have grown on me a lot. I wouldn't mind having one but I would not trade my Charger in for one either.
X2!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It   Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owners Love It, Consumer Reports Hates It
Page 1 of 1