Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wtf is going on here

Go down 
+3
Iguanaman
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
7 posters
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

wtf is going on here Empty
PostSubject: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 2:38 pm

Either someone is mad at the QB or has a problem himself...lol

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 3:10 pm

Yeah I saw that today. Dont know what the hell he was thinking?????
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 3:14 pm

Being a former offensive tackle, I'll say:

That right tackle is either the dumbest-ass lineman I've ever seen, OR the most disciplined.

Maybe we should be praising him? I mean, if the snap count was on three, and they never called the third "hut", is he wrong?

Hmmm...he's wearing my old number too...I'll say he's the smartest.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 4:19 pm

lol...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 4:59 pm

I think he has gas.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 5:02 pm

Iguanaman wrote:

That right tackle is either the dumbest-ass lineman I've ever seen, OR the most disciplined.

Maybe we should be praising him? I mean, if the snap count was on three, and they never called the third "hut", is he wrong?

LOL no lie. I used to be a center and we have never done that before. I think maybe the QB was getting a bit too cocky so he wanted to teach him a lesson by not blocking.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 5:14 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:

LOL no lie. I used to be a center and we have never done that before. I think maybe the QB was getting a bit too cocky so he wanted to teach him a lesson by not blocking.

First off, Joey...ROCK ON! No wonder I understand you so well. I spent eight straight years playing football (grade school & high school)...playing center, Tackle, and Nose & Def. tackle on defense. Center was my first position (I was the only center on the team in 6th grade).

I thought about the teaching a lesson idea, but unless the whole line is in on it, which it deosn't look like, then that would make him look bad.

I'm going to go with my original discipline concept and suspend my disbelief. jocolor
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 5:19 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:

First off, Joey...ROCK ON! No wonder I understand you so well. I spent eight straight years playing football (grade school & high school)...playing center, Tackle, and Nose & Def. tackle on defense. Center was my first position (I was the only center on the team in 6th grade).

I thought about the teaching a lesson idea, but unless the whole line is in on it, which it deosn't look like, then that would make him look bad.

I'm going to go with my original discipline concept and suspend my disbelief. jocolor

Lol you are probably right. I think the dude was just a retard and had a huge brainfart.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 6:20 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I think he has gas.

I like this idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 6:38 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
I think he has gas.

I like this idea. Very Happy

Well everyone ran away from him.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 4:54 pm

Wow.. I think he fell asleep.. He's planted in a three point stance so it's possible..
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 5:44 pm

Well I found out today that if one of the lineman sees his opponent move (offsides) they are told not to move after the snap. I don't know, you tell me what's up with that.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 4:31 pm

This must be what they are told to do if the defense jumps...
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 9:54 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
This must be what they are told to do if the defense jumps...

I told you it was discipline!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on here   wtf is going on here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf is going on here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: