Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darty was tardy for the party

Go down 
+9
ghost
Illinois Chaos
Dartboy
Hoodie
xegitalian19xx
AlterEgo
chargerchick
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 1:31 pm

Dave that was some good shit man sausage and peppers was outstanding.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 1:33 pm

Man, you all know how to rub it in. Great food at a party that I wasn't invited to!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 1:36 pm

You wouldn't have shown up anyway! neener
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 1:55 pm

ghost wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
Did anyone mention the food by any chance!?!? Props to Dave for some gread grub!! I think i'm still full from it!!!

eviltrycycle wrote:
Yep Dave got a text message from me that night thanking him. Forgot to post it up on here though.

Dave it was the best.

Oh Kristie I still have the italian ice in my freezer. Well I think I do.....

Hey thanx guys! yes a received a couple of really nice responses! i'm glad i could help out! i'm also glad you all liked the food! i have some really cool ideas for a MnG at the Bella again next year if you all want to come hang!

Will talk to you about that if you want to plan something. Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 2:23 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
ghost wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
Did anyone mention the food by any chance!?!? Props to Dave for some gread grub!! I think i'm still full from it!!!

eviltrycycle wrote:
Yep Dave got a text message from me that night thanking him. Forgot to post it up on here though.

Dave it was the best.

Hey thanx guys! yes a received a couple of really nice responses! i'm glad i could help out! i'm also glad you all liked the food! i have some really cool ideas for a MnG at the Bella again next year if you all want to come hang!

Will talk to you about that if you want to plan something. Smile
will do soon...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 2:53 pm

Yes sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 3:31 pm

I still gotta post some pics. And yeah Dave, seriously bro that food was amazing. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 4:20 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Man, you all know how to rub it in. Great food at a party that I wasn't invited to!

LOL!!! I was invited either Sad so done feel bad! lol!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 5:23 pm

Dave's sausage was sooooo good! Uri
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 5:30 pm

Yep and props to Kristie for all the work she did!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 5:30 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Dave's sausage was sooooo good! Uri
you are not the 1st woman to tell me that, actually not even the 1st person on CAMM! lol
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:34 pm

ghost wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:

eviltrycycle wrote:

Dave it was the best.

Helloooo...Italian Ice???? how did i miss that one..........Crystal u owe me for that!

DAVE....the food was awesome......meatballs to die for, garlic bread great.....Baked mostacolli unbelieveable, didn't get any sausage...there were some bug guys pushing me out of the way!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:38 pm

I can bring it over to your house in the morning before I go to work. Its totally still in my freezer.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:38 pm

ChargerWife#1 wrote:
ghost wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:

eviltrycycle wrote:

Dave it was the best.

Helloooo...Italian Ice???? how did i miss that one..........Crystal u owe me for that!

DAVE....the food was awesome......meatballs to die for, garlic bread great.....Baked mostacolli unbelieveable, didn't get any sausage...there were some bug guys pushing me out of the way!

i tell you what, you thought the balls were to die for wait till you try the sausage!
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:40 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Yep and props to Kristie for all the work she did!!!!

Thanks to crystal for hosting it......

To fellow CAMM members, please take no offense to not being there....It was my fault, tried to make a small, quick, surprise get together for Chris...needed to keep it small for financial reasons (I'm not working and saved cash for this).....believe me wait till he turns FORTY......it will be a blowout!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:42 pm

ghost wrote:
ChargerWife#1 wrote:
ghost wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:

eviltrycycle wrote:

Dave it was the best.

i tell you what, you thought the balls were to die for wait till you try the sausage!

I'm dumbfounded...i think with that last comment and me being tired....I Hhave NO COMMENT to come back at ya! scratch

oh wait: bootyshake Uri
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:48 pm

all i'm saying is the sausage and peppers is just as good as the meatballs...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:50 pm

Chris loved eating Dave's balls. He even went back for seconds.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:51 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:

i hear he liked the meatballs too!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 7:52 pm

ghost wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

i hear he liked the meatballs too!

Lol yep.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 8:05 pm

Oh such an expected turn for this thread.

K it was no problem, glad I had the space that worked for you.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 11:13 pm

ghost wrote:

Is that an invitation? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 12:46 am

yeah the balls were great....

but once again joey had the sauce all over his face!!! and back....hmmm thats weird!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darty was tardy for the party   Darty was tardy for the party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darty was tardy for the party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2