Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck

Go down 
+13
Shawn1112
josph26
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
HiPwr
HemiMag
Hoodie
jontoad
irishrt5.7
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
TheDarkKnight
bogieboy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

do you like it?
Yes
Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_vote12100%Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_vote13
 100% [ 29 ]
No
Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_vote120%Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_vote13
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:33 pm

Now that's cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 12:02 am

Hehehe......thanks!!!!! And that's running 4.5#s of boost....I have the pulley to run 8-9 psi sitting behind the drivers seat..........
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 12:10 pm

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 IMG00026
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:50 pm

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 10:32 pm

chargerchick wrote:
thumbsup

LOLz....I love how the explorer in the left corner is all distorted......im doing about 40 in 1st gear.....LOL
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 11:05 pm

Well, I was out at Crown Point last tursday, and ran into Orange-a-peel, and he gave me a great idea for a radiator catch can..............

The paint cup off a HVLP paint sprayer.......I think it looks pretty good!!!!!

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 PhotoZoom-54-1
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:21 am

Still funny that thats is on there!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 8:22 am

that looks great.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 12:14 pm

Thanks Jon!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 10:24 pm

So......... My truck has been getting "dodge paint cancer" on the roof the past few months, and in the past week it got really bad.... Went from small (see pic) to almost baseball size in a week.....

Before:
Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 29874574

So tonight I went at the edges of said cancer with a knife to see how much more will flake, and after it stopped flaking, was just bigger than a baseball in both spots, plus I noticed a few spots that were just starting/about to start so I flaked them off too..... Then went to work with some 400 grit....... And some dupli-color perfect match, and some clear coat..... I need more clear, but I am happy with how the color came out.... I will be getting more clear Wednesday, and clearing the crap outta the roof..... There's currently 1thin coat of clear over the whole roof, and hope to get more on it asap......

As it sits right now with the thin clear.....

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 1410f096
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 11:45 pm

Well..... Time for a major update..... The blower is coming off this year...
And its going to be replaced with a better forced induction system.....hehehe

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 100_1826

The start of my turbo build is on its way to my front step..

Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 11:08 am

Gonna be picking these up in the next few weeks... 120 for all four with tires...

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 Tapatalk_1330186603536
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 11:27 am

Meh...
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 11:32 am

jontoad wrote:
Meh...
they will be polished up and everything before hand....
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:53 pm

Got a set of lund grille inserts...... Probably gonna paint em, not sure if inwanna keep em black, or go with like a gunmetal sort of color....thoughts?
one of the panels missing so you can see the original look:

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 20120321_135714

All installed:

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 20120321_135445
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:11 pm

looks good how they are. i would get some clear corners and paint the chrome grill shell white though. second gens look great all body color.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 7:17 am

Thanks Jon, the reason behind painting thek is that they are kinea chaulked out in spots.... As for the grille shell, as long as the bumpers and mirrors are chrome, so is the grille....LOL
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 9:02 am

bogieboy wrote:
Thanks Jon, the reason behind painting thek is that they are kinea chaulked out in spots.... As for the grille shell, as long as the bumpers and mirrors are chrome, so is the grille....LOL

And? Just paint them Kent lol And nice grille sometime aftermarket can be better than OEM. Too bad the don't make a widemouth grille...yet.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 9:08 am

LOL yeah man...... I may end up custom making a grille shell for it...... I have a few ideas for some throwback theme grilles....
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 7:23 pm

And todays truck delivery.....
Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 20120323_185301
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 7:48 pm

ah... let me know how the install goes. i have been meaning to do one of those for a while. egr or non egr?
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 8:14 pm

Non..... Still acquiring parts... May end up with heads too...LOL got the intake for a steal though... 160 shipped...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 8:32 pm

bogieboy wrote:
Non..... Still acquiring parts... May end up with heads too...LOL got the intake for a steal though... 160 shipped...

whaaaaaa? those MF's go for like $450 used now a days....
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 9:11 pm

Yep...... LOL 4bbl m1 for 160.... Was online for all of 7min before the funds were transferred......LOL
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 9:29 pm

that's a 4bbl with a 2bbl adapter eh? when i get one I'm just gonna go 2bbl.

honestly i don't know if I'll ever get one though. i rather rebuild my truck with a 5.7 hemi some day and i wouldn't need one anyways. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck   Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil' Bogie...AKA my truck
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Member Galleries-
Jump to: