Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chrome/polishing engine components

Go down 
+3
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
dakotabluert98
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

chrome/polishing engine components Empty
PostSubject: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 8:38 pm

Does anyone know any company locally that chrome plates or chrome polishes alternators/ac compressors. Or any where that sells diy kits. thanks
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 8:56 pm

I think I have info at home on this. Give me like 3 hours and I will post something up.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 9:24 pm

See if this place has what you are looking for.

http://mirrorlook.com/
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 9:46 pm

Those guys are supposed to be really good. I have heard about them, but never seen their work
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 10:12 pm

Saw some of it at the show we went to over the summer. Looks like they do very nice work.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 7:53 am

I'm gonna do my own, (gonna let the cat outta the bag LOL).... Valve Covers, Throttle body, Lower Intake (maybe), and the Timing Cover as well as some small things here and there.....

been practicing here and there.....

chrome/polishing engine components Polishedclear
chrome/polishing engine components Egrpolished
chrome/polishing engine components Th_videoo

BUT if anybody is interested let me know, I'm gonna start in a week or two or three when I park it for the winter
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:53 am

Geesh Adam I WAS able to keep your secret. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 10:25 am

Yeah, I know I know LOL
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 11:16 am

Hey I kept this secret too ... Get polishing boy
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 3:36 pm

LOL I am pumped to do this, it's gonna look SO nice!! I'll keep an "update" post or something once I get started. But like I said, let me know if anybody is interested. I wanna start doing this polishing stuff a little more
Back to top Go down
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 5:08 pm

Thanks man. im gonna look into the place. i work in naperville so i wont have to far to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 5:14 pm

dakotabluert98 wrote:
Thanks man. im gonna look into the place. i work in naperville so i wont have to far to go. Smile

Its back in an industrial area, can't remember where exactly in Naperville. Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 6:40 pm

how about some tips bro!?
Back to top Go down
tigerray24
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:52 pm

HEY
IF ANY ONE IS LOOKING TO HAVE POLISHING DONE , I ALSO DO POWDER COATING AND CERAMIC COATING FOR THE HEADERS . ANYONE CAN GIVE ME A CALL AND I CAN HELP YOU WITH INFO AND PRICING .

THANKS TIGER RAY ( VANILLA GORILLA COATING SYSTEMS )
CAROL STREAM ,IL 1-630-668-3045

Last edited by HiPwr on January 30th 2010, 8:20 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Restored.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chrome/polishing engine components   chrome/polishing engine components I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chrome/polishing engine components
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: