Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Synthetic Oil

Go down 
+10
Sublime #0018
370 Hemi
Shawn1112
Iguanaman
irishrt5.7
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
Mad Hatter
jontoad
jesse031081
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Synthetic Oil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthetic Oil   Synthetic Oil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 3:41 pm

Unfortunately for me my Magnum has been a daily driver during the warmer months but I use synthetic and change every 3,000 miles. I don't like it any long than that on a DD. And really I stick to Mobil 1 but if Syntec is on sale......I have a moment of weakness. Usually K&N is my oil filter. Speaking of which I have a recharge kit for my air filter. I have to do both my cars. Weekend project!
Back to top Go down
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Synthetic Oil   Synthetic Oil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 5:06 pm

Brian, i was thinking this would be a perfect place to show them the differences between your oil filter and the top market ones like the K&N. if he is able to show you guys the difference , it truly is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Synthetic Oil   Synthetic Oil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 5:30 pm

5.7daytona wrote:
Brian, i was thinking this would be a perfect place to show them the differences between your oil filter and the top market ones like the K&N. if he is able to show you guys the difference , it truly is amazing.
Intrested!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Synthetic Oil   Synthetic Oil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 5:41 pm

Ding!!! Can we talk price?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synthetic Oil   Synthetic Oil - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synthetic Oil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2