Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got a "window mod" this morning.....

Go down 
+5
AlterEgo
Hoodie
Mad Hatter
eviltrycycle
Moparcharger07
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

I got a "window mod" this morning..... Empty
PostSubject: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 3:54 pm

So I came out to my car this morning to go to work and found a new "window mod" on my car, a greasy forehead print with a set of hand prints!!! WOO HOO AND I didn't even have to break a sweat!!

Some bullshit!!! I HATE this apartment I live in, TOTALLY can't wait to move into my house in a month. BUT it looks like somebody was scoping out my car to see if there was anything worth taking.... SO pissed
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 3:58 pm

Ewwww. I was thinking you were going to have a window delete, whew. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 4:02 pm

A window delete mod, HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 4:25 pm

Man, Be careful. Hopefully no 1 knows you're about to move & decide to F w your car jus because.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 4:28 pm

See thats the thing, I don't have any enemies or pissed anybody off there, thats the wierd part.

BUT on the other hand, it IS pretty ghetto there, for being Grayslake, it's SUPPOSED to be a nice area. There were gunshots about a month or two back. Scared the hell outta me, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 4:40 pm

I'm your enemy Adam. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 4:54 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I'm your enemy Adam. Twisted Evil

Is this cause of the "popcorn" thing???
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 7:27 pm

I want a hamburger. drunken
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:56 pm

Damn.. My wife, fiance at the time, lived in a not so great area of Va Beach.. When I was on deployment last time, someone broke the passenger windshield on my car and stole her MP3 player and some tylenol she left in there.. Luckily I don't usually keep anything worth taking in my car..
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 9:09 pm

People suck
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 9:24 pm

Do you have an alarm and a pistol Adam? If not its time to get both of them!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 9:33 pm

Luckily there is NOTHING in the car worth stealing. Maybe my GPS but usually that goes in the apartment with me. I don't have an aftermarket alarm, just the stock thing it has. And yes, I DO have a pistol, I'm gonna camp out on my deck tonight... LOL
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWidow
CAMM Member
TheBlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 10:48 pm

Could have always been worse, could of had the "window delete mod" alonng with some other deletes. Glad it was just a peep show though and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 11:11 pm

This is the reason I have a pager on my alarm! If I ever caught someone in my garage trying to steal something I busted my ass for, its 40. cal to the head time! No questions asked!!!!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 2:15 pm

There ya go thinkin' the worst of folks. It could be he/she was admiring your car and just wanted a closer look at the interior.
If no harm was done then take it as a compliment on a great looking ride!........and shoot them if they do any more than look!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 6:09 pm

Just be careful and observant!! Aiiite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a "window mod" this morning.....   I got a "window mod" this morning..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a "window mod" this morning.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: