Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

CAMM on a mission!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 5:54 pm

"THE PURPOSE OF CAMM (CHICAGOLAND AREA MODERN MOPARS) IS TO ESTABLISH COMRADERY AMONG MODERN MOPAR OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS. OUR PASSION, LOVE AND DEVOTION FOR THESE DODGE, CHRYSLER AND JEEP VEHICLES HAVE INSPIRED US TO UNITE A DIVERSE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS. WE WILL DEVOTE TIME, PATIENCE AND EXPERTISE INTO A UNIQUE AUTOMOBILE CLUB. WE WILL EMPHASIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF TEAMWORK, SPORTSMANSHIP, TRUST AND RESPECT.

OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO BRING TOGETHER THOSE INTERESTED IN MODERN MOPARS AND INTERFACE WITH OTHER LOCAL MOPAR CLUBS BRIDGING THE GAPS WHILE PROVIDING AN ENJOYABLE AND REWARDING EXPERIENCE.

OUR GOALS ARE TO BE TOTALLY COMITTED TO OUR MEMBERS BY SHARING INFORMATION, EXCHANGING IDEAS, AND EDUCATING MEMBERS ABOUT THEIR VEHICLES AND THE MOPAR OWNERS’ LIFE STYLE.

WE PROMOTE OUR SPONSORS IN A POSITIVE AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER CREATING AN UNPARALLEL IMAGE, OPPORTUNITIES AND EXPOSURE, WHILE COMPETING ON ALL LEVELS OF COMPETITION AVAILABLE.

ALTHOUGH WE ARE A SOCIAL AND RECREATIONAL CLUB WE RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF FAMILY VALUES. OUR COMMITMENTS ARE STRONG AND GENINUE IN EVERY ASPECT, FAMILY, FRIENDS, COMMUNITY AND OUR PASSION FOR MODERN MOPARS. "
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 6:02 pm

very well put!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 6:03 pm

Thats what im talking about!

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 6:04 pm

i can take no credit. it was something that was written when this place started up, but never made it front and center.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 6:10 pm

Love it! Well said! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 6:48 pm

We should also organize some type of fundraiser which we can make into some annual event. z
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 6:49 pm

Ahhh finally been trying to get to the bottom of this as far as clarifying a few things.Very well put!!!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 6:51 pm

ghost wrote:
i can take no credit. it was something that was written when this place started up, but never made it front and center.

Well thank you fro putting it front and center! Proud to be a member!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:07 pm

Dman70 wrote:
We should also organize some type of fundraiser which we can make into some annual event. z
You may be on to something!
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 7:11 pm

We are all great people. I am sure we could come up with sonething fun with a cause in mind. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:10 pm

Dave very well said... Hope that answers any questions from here on out... make this a sticky if its not already...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 8:21 pm

I like your style bro!!

CAMM on a mission! 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 12:49 pm

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:07 pm

Dman70 wrote:

we should help the homeless in some way...... or a food pantry.

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
CAMM on a mission! Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
ken_quick
CAMM Member
ken_quick

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2009, 1:09 am

well said ghost, i couldn't have said it better myself.....i'm not worthy, i'm not worthy king
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 7:07 pm

this is a friendly fucking bump!
Back to top Go down
trasshcan
CAMM Member
trasshcan

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 7:17 pm

amen. we should all help each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAMM on a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on a mission!   CAMM on a mission! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM on a mission!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: