Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverstars

Go down 
+4
Moparcharger07
jontoad
irishrt5.7
liljoejoe54
8 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:54 pm

Suck the fattest cock ever! This is the 4th time this year I had to change my brothers headlights. The first 3 were silverstars and they would burn out in the matter of a few months. This time we went with just the regular halogen from Napa. Has anybody else had their silverstars burn out so fucking quick?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:55 pm

Nope not at all... quit touching the tips...ass
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:56 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Nope not at all... quit touching the tips...ass

The only tip i touch is the tip of my dick.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:59 pm

im on my first left bulb but my third right. not sure if the other 2 were burnt out tho joe cause it wasn't till the third bulb that i found that loose connection. lol.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:01 pm

jontoad wrote:
im on my first left bulb but my third right. not sure if the other 2 were burnt out tho joe cause it wasn't till the third bulb that i found that loose connection. lol.

Lol yeah they might not have been burned out.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:01 pm

see quit touching your dick and then the headlights... geez after the first time you did this you havent figured this out yet...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:02 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
see quit touching your dick and then the headlights... geez after the first time you did this you havent figured this out yet...

I usually put them in with my dick. Doesnt everyone? I thought that was the best way. Jerk Off
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:07 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

also joe i looked at the back of my headlight housing to check and see how that silicone dried up where the wires come out of our headlights and it deff needed better sealing, it was cracking between the wires and and where they met the housing. i took some of my dads 50 year roofing silicone sealant that is super sticky and sealed it up real good. you might want to do the same, that auto grade silicone is crap for flexibility compared to the stuff he had.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:12 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

also joe i looked at the back of my headlight housing to check and see how that silicone dried up where the wires come out of our headlights and it deff needed better sealing, it was cracking between the wires and and where they met the housing. i took some of my dads 50 year roofing silicone sealant that is super sticky and sealed it up real good. you might want to do the same, that auto grade silicone is crap for flexibility compared to the stuff he had.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill double check mine and add some of that stuff tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:52 pm

My silverstars burnt out twice, I emailed them, recieved free bulbs, but they said do to them burning hotter, they burn out quicker....... thats when I switched over to HID's
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:01 pm

HIDS, Cheap and easy!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 11:03 pm

i have had my car for 3 years now and have only run silverstars with no issue.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 6:10 am

ghost wrote:
i have had my car for 3 years now and have only run silverstars with no issue.

Maybe my brothers car is just a jagoff, lol. He has bad luck with them Silverstars. He is going to get HIDs soon.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 8:17 am

with all that money spent you could've gone with some Hid's already.Go to HIDGATE or Lighting623 on eBay.He sells his kits for $56 shipped.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:00 am

HemiMag24s wrote:
with all that money spent you could've gone with some Hid's already.Go to HIDGATE or Lighting623 on eBay.He sells his kits for $56 shipped.
are they really that cheap? i thought the hid kits were a few hundo...
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:21 am

The plug and play ones are.. I know AAC sells a kit that's $99 but that's just for highs OR lows.. So $198 for both..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silverstars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstars   Silverstars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverstars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: