Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 11:18 pm

oooooh so sweet and neat and like every one else can not wait to put an eyeball on it just need to make love to it with my digtal camera over and over again!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 8:12 pm

Wow man.. Looks sick.. 402 does some awesome things..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 1:57 am

You in town yet or what bro??

FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 7:18 am

Yeah, he's here
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 5:51 pm

hey yep i am here..........woohooo!!!!

Trying to set up a coffee night or something either during the week one night at a central location or even maybe this coming weekend at a hooters/buffalo wild wings or something

anyone have any interest?
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 7:52 pm

you already know i'm down it was good meeting you today.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 7:56 pm

real nice meeting you too bro....had a great time....love the ride, real tasteful and awesome 4's you got on it!!!
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 7:58 pm

spicylahmchops wrote:
real nice meeting you too bro....had a great time....love the ride, real tasteful and awesome 4's you got on it!!!

soon to be more done plan dropping a nice chunk of change with billet.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:02 pm

im calling hollywood and designs tomorrow and see if they can get me in and out quick for the drop
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:06 pm

call hollywood first they both do great work but bobs shop is a little more cleaner in my opinion I've seen joe paint a car and let it sit and dust settles on it.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:09 pm

Welcome to IL, Rich. Rain tomorrow, so the SRT is garaged, but I hope we can get together some time soon.
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:11 pm

Hollywood has a website i'm gonna post the link if I can
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:14 pm

well I can't figure it out here it is just copy and paste www.hollywoodkustoms.com I guess he just started it so there not many pics up or anything else yet.
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:19 pm

i guess the link does work if you look under press/articles you can see some of his work sabaroso 63 is his latest that he's does the owner went all out on this one dropped 100k to have it done.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:41 pm

and it looks like he's done a 3 hundy.....sweet!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:43 pm

really I ain't see that one.
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:44 pm

ok i found it never seen that one before
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:46 pm

Bob at Hollywood is the shit!!! I really dont think you will be in and out with him. His work is very detailed in every way, shape, and form. He likes to take his time and do the shit the rite way the first time. If you want quality work he is the man.

FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 11:23 pm

Yea I dont think you will be in n out either!!!If anything it be a couple weeks if not months if you don't catch him at a busy time....

BTW welcome to WINDY CITY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP   FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINISHED PICS of the SPICY WHIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: