Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I took some more pics tonight.....

Go down 
+11
eviltrycycle
WideSpicy
Shawn1112
ghost
Illinois Chaos
Iguanaman
xegitalian19xx
AR-15QUEEN
HiPwr
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 7:38 am

Wow Joey they are very good!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 10:54 am

Great pics those should be in a calender or on a post card!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 10:56 am

man Joey you got some talent!!!Bad ass pics bro
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:58 am

TheDarkKnight wrote:
Great pics those should be in a calender or on a post card!

Joey...U should make a CAMM Calender!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:07 pm

Hmmm that's not a bad idea Chrissy if Joey would be willing.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:25 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Hmmm that's not a bad idea Chrissy if Joey would be willing.

I wouldnt mind taking some pictures for the calender but I dont know the first thing about putting a calender together. Me, Xegitalian and ChitownHemi can take the pics but I dont want to be in charge of anything as far as running it and making sure it gets made. Just in case it comes out crappy, its not my fault, lol.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:26 pm

Will do some research. They shouldn't be that difficult to have made.

Anyone have any hookups?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:27 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Will do some research. They shouldn't be that difficult to have made.

Anyone have any hookups?

Dartboy helped make a really nice calender for the Z. Im sure he wouldnt mind setting something up for another one.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 12:46 pm

Cool. We would have to move kinda fast if we want to have it as a 2010 calendar (very strange to type that).

Starting a thread to have people submit pictures.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 1:37 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
seems like we have quite a bit of camera buffs on our site...It would be cool to get all of us together and go shooting before it gets too crappy out...I'd love to learn more considering I reallly have no prior knowledge besides just a little bit of photoshop from HS! But i'd like to learn more about exposure/aperature etc...

I like that idea.. BUT we should do it after the 2nd of november as that is when I'm getting up there.. Not sure if it'll be "too crappy" out yet but if we can, I'd like to be in it.. And it would be a great time me to meet everyone and vice versa..
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 3:08 pm

That's a great idea maybe we could take location ideas from our gallery or vote on the shots we have on file. Take the 12 most vote on shots we want in the calendar and take it to the printer. SELL THE REST AND HAVE A PARTY THIS SUMMER !!!!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 3:42 pm

great ideas! I'll post up my favs. when I get home in the other thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I took some more pics tonight.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2