Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

I took some more pics tonight.....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

I took some more pics tonight..... Empty
PostSubject: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:30 pm

I had to drop a buddy off down town so I decided to bring my camera gear and try and snap some pics. So I went to Olive Park near Navy Pier.

Panorama pic I made using 3 pics....
I took some more pics tonight..... Skyline

Hancock...
I took some more pics tonight..... DSC_3048

Fall colors on the lakefront...
I took some more pics tonight..... DSC_3084

This is the same as above but with the saturation changed a little....
I took some more pics tonight..... Fallcolors

I got more but I have them setup for HDR so I have to merge them first. Ill post more up later.

Here is an HDR pic of the skyline....
I took some more pics tonight..... SkylineHDR

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.

Last edited by liljoejoe54 on October 22nd 2009, 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:33 pm

Joey! Those look awesome! The first one is something I was looking for when we moved here. Its perfect!
They all look good!

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
I took some more pics tonight..... Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:36 pm

Thanks Jackie!!!!! I wish I could make the panorama larger but thats the size they give me when I merge them. The files are HUGE before I merge them so I dunno whats up.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:37 pm

You've got a knack, Joey.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:44 pm

Very Nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:44 pm

I commented on facebook but might as well do it here as well buddy! Nice fuckin' shots!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:46 pm

Thanks guys!

Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:48 pm

No problem dude...i'm hoping i'm free come sat. so i can get my downtown and get some shots wit ya
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:53 pm

I tweaked the saturation in this one a little.....
I took some more pics tonight..... Fallcolors

Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:53 pm

WOW, Joey! I'm married to a camera gal and I have to say these are amazing!

She's sitting here saying "wow...gorgeous photography. Probably did long exposures on a tripod."

Did you?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:55 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
WOW, Joey! I'm married to a camera gal and I have to say these are amazing!

She's sitting here saying "wow...gorgeous photography. Probably did long exposures on a tripod."

Did you?

Thanks! And yes, i had a 30 second exposure on a tripod. The sky was really dark even in the John Hancock pic.

Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:04 pm

If we ever find film again, maybe we'll have to bust out one of her 4x5 Graflex cameras from the 1930's and take some group shots...those things show great detail on the negatives.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:05 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
If we ever find film again, maybe we'll have to bust out one of her 4x5 Graflex cameras from the 1930's and take some group shots...those things show great detail on the negatives.

That would be awesome!

Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:07 pm

seems like we have quite a bit of camera buffs on our site...It would be cool to get all of us together and go shooting before it gets too crappy out...I'd love to learn more considering I reallly have no prior knowledge besides just a little bit of photoshop from HS! But i'd like to learn more about exposure/aperature etc...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:09 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
seems like we have quite a bit of camera buffs on our site...It would be cool to get all of us together and go shooting before it gets too crappy out...I'd love to learn more considering I reallly have no prior knowledge besides just a little bit of photoshop from HS! But i'd like to learn more about exposure/aperature etc...

Yeah that sounds like a plan. I am actually taking a class tomorrow at Wolf Camera by my house. They have 6 2hour classes for 15 each. It might not be much but im sure ill learn something.

Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:14 pm

thats sweet...you learn and then teach us lol
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:22 pm

Awesome pics Joey!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:24 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
thats sweet...you learn and then teach us lol

I agree!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:25 pm

Joey maybe this could earn you a little extra mod money

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
I took some more pics tonight..... Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:30 pm

too crappy out! this is the best time of year ant!

joey those photos are awesome brother! you have an eye for sure, lol, prolly 2!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:33 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Yeah that sounds like a plan. I am actually taking a class tomorrow at Wolf Camera by my house. They have 6 2hour classes for 15 each. It might not be much but im sure ill learn something.

That's some funny stuff...my wife worked at Wolf Camera for 7 years. She did photography all the way back to college.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:37 pm

Thanks alot guys! Here is an HDR pic of the Skyline....
I took some more pics tonight..... SkylineHDR

Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:39 pm

Looks like a postcard! Looks Great!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 6:42 am

Great pics bro, they look awesome!

I took some more pics tonight..... 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 7:04 am

they do look awesome! that's a talent right there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I took some more pics tonight.....   I took some more pics tonight..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I took some more pics tonight.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: