Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARIA FOR HEMI UP

Go down 
+9
himfast07
HemiMag
Mad Hatter
liljoejoe54
blackhemi
AR-15QUEEN
ChiTownHemi
AlterEgo
HEMI UP
13 posters
AuthorMessage
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 6:17 pm

Man finality got this dam ARIA in my hot hands after waiting 7 long ass weeks and wondering if hanging my money out there for that long was worth it well now that wait is over I have to say HELL YES this thing is a work of art I almost hated to but it on and I thought I was in love with my AAR CUDA HOOD I just can't take my eyes off this thing do what you have to do but get one !!!!!!!!

ARIA FOR HEMI UP 057
ARIA FOR HEMI UP 062
ARIA FOR HEMI UP 003-1
ARIA FOR HEMI UP 002
ARIA FOR HEMI UP 064-1
The paint is dead on still have a long way to go on the bay but it is starting to come around can't wait until my penstripe guy is turn lose on this or should I leave it as is your vote please.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 6:22 pm

That is beautiful!! The color is perfect. Looks real good! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 6:30 pm

Very cool!! Now I know why it is taking Lance so long to replace mine if you waited 7 weeks for yours. I really like how you got the custom engraving done. Congrats man, that is a real head turner.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 6:44 pm

Very nice! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 7:11 pm

was the install as easy as i said, and that totally looks bad ass.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 7:21 pm

VERY NICE!!!!! I had to wait a long ass time too, I think everyone that orders the Aria has to wait a long time. But it is WELL worth the wait cuz that thing is a work of art.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:05 pm

CongRATS Jerome! About time! How does she sound?

Leave as is, you can't mess with a work of Art! Personalizing it was the Perfect Touch!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:15 pm

wow this thing is a beauty!!!Congrats Jerome
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:30 pm

very nice Jerome. I love the engraving on it. Nice custom touch.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:40 pm

I love the ARIA.. Ever since I decided to not go with the shaker and go with the chally hood now, I'm thinking the ARIA is gonna be a perfect fit..

Have your guy throw some strips on there too.. Don't overdo it though..
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:36 pm

Thanks guys the install was to easy about and hour only because I was really takeing my time and the sound is awsome gas comsumption is up only because I keep puttin my foot in it mid range and WOT is a blast can feel the extra pull from the light
Well use my power for good not evil HEMI UP ON DA MOVE
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:41 pm

Now on to the Coolant tank! Complete it out & next year you can move onto something else.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:01 am

Man, that looks perfect Jerome!! Congratulations on another great addition!!

It just keeps getting better and better!
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 9:13 am

Yeah the coolant is next on the list I have the paint to match the blue but I'm going to try painting it with that anodize blue that along with the other small items oil cap windshiled fluid cap if it turns out ok you'll see it here first

HEMI UP ON DA MOVE
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 11:52 am

Very cool Jerome I bet that thing sounds like a beast and very nice paint!!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 11:59 pm

Jerome, that looks killer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ARIA FOR HEMI UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIA FOR HEMI UP   ARIA FOR HEMI UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARIA FOR HEMI UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: