Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Pics from Millennium Park area

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics from Millennium Park area   Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 11:20 am

LOL @ Eric.

You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagolandAreaModernMopars

Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Millennium Park area   Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 1:36 pm

Well now i just got done winterizing the car so I dont think I am going to be taking any side shots of the car with my winter rims on. Cuz if the pic comes out really good, im gonna be pissed that I didnt have my Chally rims on. I do want to take a pic with my hood closed and make it look like the center of it is clear so you can see my engine bay. I just gotta wash the bastard first.

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Millennium Park area   Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 3:15 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I'm Todd Stroger's third cousin. I'll make some calls.
tell your cousin he is a fucking JAGOFF!!!!

Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Millennium Park area   Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 3:17 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
I'm Todd Stroger's third cousin. I'll make some calls.
tell your cousin he is a fucking JAGOFF!!!!

Ha! That one deserves some Modelo

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Millennium Park area   Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 5:45 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
I just learned that a low ISO setting is supposed to be used when taking photos for HDR. I had mine set at 800 cuz it was dark outside. I got a lot to learn, lol.

Joe

As long as you have your camera set on a tripod, you can leave your ISO set to 100 and set it to aperture priority and let the camera figure out how long it needs to leave the shutter open for proper exposure. The only time you really need to crank up the ISO is when you are hand-holding the camera or need to capture objects that are moving with a faster shutter speed.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Millennium Park area   Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 6:22 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
I just learned that a low ISO setting is supposed to be used when taking photos for HDR. I had mine set at 800 cuz it was dark outside. I got a lot to learn, lol.

Joe

As long as you have your camera set on a tripod, you can leave your ISO set to 100 and set it to aperture priority and let the camera figure out how long it needs to leave the shutter open for proper exposure. The only time you really need to crank up the ISO is when you are hand-holding the camera or need to capture objects that are moving with a faster shutter speed.

That is great advice. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from Millennium Park area   Pics from Millennium Park area - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics from Millennium Park area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: