Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!

Go down 
+14
AIREPHIX
tucker8541
TheDarkKnight
kaotik29
eviltrycycle
chargerchick
AlterEgo
Hoodie
Headtripp
HemiMag
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 7:20 pm

Thanks Shawn for correcting me. I forget. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:10 pm

Right you are Shawn!!! I DO want something done, my ABS cover.

WELCOME AIREPHIX!!! I think I need something done for my birthday in December from ME! hehehe

Question: Should I have it painted, color matched to my car first and then bring to you??? I have an idea of what I want and it is not too difficult compared to what I've seen of your work. (That is simply AMAZING!!)

I will try to get the pic and pm you. I'm so excited your are here!! WOOT!! bounce

PM SENT!

Last edited by AlterEgo on October 22nd 2009, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:17 pm

I can answer that for you Jackie, you should have it painted and clear coated before you give it to Rich. When I spoke with him at his house thats what he told me. Then he will do his master work of art and re-clear over it.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:28 pm

Welcome to the CAMM, Rich! Glad to see you made it. Could you give me some idea of what you would charge to do YOUR OWN version of an under hood Grim Reaper in the spirit of my avitar. Something not too elaborate, but also adding your own touches to that type of theme and yet keeping it simple and clean. Mean and lean. Maybe would like to do my half engine covers in the same spirit. If you can't really say on here I understand. Perhaps a pic of something in the GR theme that you once did. Anyhow welcome, man.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:47 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Welcome to the CAMM, Rich! Glad to see you made it. Could you give me some idea of what you would charge to do YOUR OWN version of an under hood Grim Reaper in the spirit of my avitar. Something not too elaborate, but also adding your own touches to that type of theme and yet keeping it simple and clean. Mean and lean. Maybe would like to do my half engine covers in the same spirit. If you can't really say on here I understand. Perhaps a pic of something in the GR theme that you once did. Anyhow welcome, man.
He is only about a 1/2 hour from your house, I think it would be easier to explain it in person, and you could actually show him the exact pieces. I like your idea though of giving him an idea and adding his own touches. Thats what I talked to Rich about, I'm giving him a idea and told him to run with it do whatever he thinks will look great. I have no artistic skills at all thats why I would rather let him do what he thinks is best.

Last edited by Shawn1112 on October 22nd 2009, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:53 pm

Can we have an open house there ??? LOL, well, I'm kinda joking but kinda not. It would be really cool to see some of his work in person.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 8:57 pm

If your serious maybe I can set something up at my house, and ask Rich to come over with some of his albums of pics. I only live like 15 minutes from his house. That way all that are intrested can talk with him and show him what you want done and get some pricing.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:01 pm

Well I sent him a PM already with what I want but I would love to see his work. I'd go for sure.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:05 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Well I sent him a PM already with what I want but I would love to see his work. I'd go for sure.
You might want to e-mail him thru the link he posted, he is new to the whole forum thing and he might not notice his pm.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:09 pm

He must have gotten it cuz it's not in my OUTBOX anymore.... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 9:12 pm

Welcome to CAMM. We may keep you busy!
Back to top Go down
AIREPHIX
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 10:37 pm

Ill get a hang of this eventually guys....and girls!!

It would be cool to meet up and I dont have a problem bring in some of my work, pieces ive done and the pic books. I was hoping the weather would hold out. Was planning a gathering for my clients, bikes and vehicles, for a photo shoot for another video or a dvd. Still might happen......

By the way, I have a few ref pics of Reapers Ive painted on bikes. Can easily create a new one for Illinos Chaos!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2009, 10:54 pm

damn bro! you have an incredible talent! i just strolled through your site, amazing! welcome!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:23 am

Welcome to CAMM finally AIREPHIX.. I'll definitely be hooking up with you in next year..
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 12:58 pm

Yea bro welcome to CAMM, hopefully i can be a client also!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:57 pm

Here are some pics of Rich's work in my car. the pics dont look as good as the parts do in person. I suck with the camera
Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 DSC03645
Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 DSC03651
Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 DSC03652
Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 DSC03649
Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 DSC03648
Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 DSC03647
Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 DSC03650
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 7:00 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 8:03 pm

Holy shit that's badass!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 9:30 pm

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of True Fire in my engine bay...sounds do-able?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 10:31 pm

sik
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2010, 11:00 am

Dam Shawn that looks sick as hell!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!   Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airbrushing???? and now a new member!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: