Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raccoon Incident

Go down 
+9
eviltrycycle
ChiTownHemi
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
AR-15QUEEN
AlterEgo
irishrt5.7
slg 7
HiPwr
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 6:08 pm

I got home today and found that somehow a raccoon had gotten into my car. What is the best way to clean this up?

Raccoon Incident Pict0314

Okay, the turd is fake. But, the question is real: what is the best method to clean the gray suede-like material in my seats?
Back to top Go down
slg 7
CAMM Member
slg 7

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 6:37 pm

at work we use a big wet dry vac, suck it up but dont let the vac tuch the seat. then use Kiwe sued cleaner [b][i][u] do not get it on the leather.[b][i][u]
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 6:41 pm

thats fucked up i was wondering why it looked like a pretzel. lol
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 7:31 pm

It looks real though .... are you sure that you didn't do that?? LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 7:32 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
thats fucked up i was wondering why it looked like a pretzel. lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 8:37 pm

LOL Funny story about wild animals, I ACCIDENTLY hit a possum on Saturday night, and there was ACTUALLY brain parts, and hair stuck to my pass rear wheel, it was pretty gross, I washed it off before snapping a picture for all you sick fuckers! LOL
Back to top Go down
slg 7
CAMM Member
slg 7

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 8:40 pm

you know who are the sick fuckers! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 8:46 pm

slg 7 wrote:
you know who are the sick fuckers! Twisted Evil
lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 8:46 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I got home today and found that somehow a raccoon had gotten into my car. What is the best way to clean this up?

Raccoon Incident Pict0314

Did you buy that from the mall??

Okay, the turd is fake. But, the question is real: what is the best method to clean the gray suede-like material in my seats?
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 8:55 pm

Just wait for it to dry and roll it in some cinnamon and sugar. mmmmmmm.............
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 8:58 pm

You all are a bunch of weirdos. That is all.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:00 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:

I agree. You all are freaks.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:02 pm

HiPwr wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

I agree. You all are freaks.

Hello ringleader........
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:04 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Hello ringleader........

Yeah, ringleader, you're a real psycho. Man, you need help, dude!

Oh, . . . . . wait . . . you mean me don't you?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:06 pm

Im a chick, of course I am crazy. I even have papers to prove it.

bounce
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:14 pm

Chicagoland Area Maniac Misfits
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:15 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Chicagoland Area Maniac Misfits

I like that.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:27 pm

Fits us all in one way or another. crazy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:38 pm

i have the same seats and i was wondering how to clean them myself. the leather around it i use meguiars leather conditioner spray but the suede i have not cleaned yet since i have owned my car. since the suede is fake i would think you could use like a carpet steam cleaner on it maybe? like the small one for cleaning up pet stains. I'm afraid to try it tho.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:39 pm

jontoad wrote:
i have the same seats and i was wondering how to clean them myself. the leather around it i use meguiars leather conditioner spray but the suede i have not cleaned yet since i have owned my car. since the suede is fake i would think you could use like a carpet steam cleaner on it maybe? like the small one for cleaning up pet stains. I'm afraid to try it tho.

What he said. It's worrisome because it is light-colored and if you screw it up, it's going to be pretty obvious. I know there is some kind of spray offered by Mopar, but I don't know anything about it.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:41 pm

also its not even like fake swede. my headliner is faux suede and it looks and feels like real suede. our seats just feel like a normal microfiber couch or something. not as plush or nice as my headliner suede material at all.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:44 pm

Being in the same boat as I am isn't very helpful, Jon. What I need is for you to experiment on your seats with different cleaning methods and tell me which one is best!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:46 pm

I've just been using the Mopar interior cleaner. It works like a charm, and leaves no shean. The cloth and carpet though, I don't know. You can clean up that turd with rubber shit cleaner.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:48 pm

lol. if i screw it up i can always get the SMS Challenger seat covers. oh my god i drool over this photo. it would so match my fender stripes!

Raccoon Incident X4yfl
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 11:23 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Being in the same boat as I am isn't very helpful, Jon. What I need is for you to experiment on your seats with different cleaning methods and tell me which one is best!

LOL! Then please tell the rest of us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raccoon Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon Incident   Raccoon Incident I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raccoon Incident
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: