Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting ready for the winter

Go down 
+17
DA H.N.I.C.
Illinois Chaos
kaotik29
AR-15QUEEN
xegitalian19xx
HiPwr
Moparcharger07
Headtripp
chargerchick
jontoad
Shawn1112
ChiTownHemi
Admin
ttruckinon
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
chitownfinest01
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 9:39 am

My baby will be on lock-down in her house as well until spring perhaps. Going to drive my Jeep all winter.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 10:21 am

I hate that I have to drive mine in the winter too. But turning donuts in the upper parking lot at work is fun.....

I just always get stuck next to a salt truck in traffic, love the sound of salt pinging off the side of my car.

I really need to get a beater....
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 3:41 pm

I've got it sloved this year, I'm moving south! LOL

Deb drove The Lady for the last two winters though. My excuse for buying it was that her Jeep was getting a bit old and I wanted something she could depend on and was safe. Hardly seems fair to tell her she can't drive it.....at least if I want any lovin' all winter! Hump Hump
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 1:36 am

U gotta stay warm some how right!!
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 6:36 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
I think I may be the only AWD Magnum here. You KNOW what that means for the winter, right!? LOL
You drive yours in the winter?

All winter!!!
I bought it in Minnesota........land of snow, and have Blizzaks I like to tear around in!! This will be it's 4th winter! That's one of the main reasons I didn't get the RWD Mag.
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 9:06 am

All winter baby it has to go to work just like I do NO FREE RIDES the rims come off around NOV 1 a real good wax job goes on and to the car wash every night be for I put her to bed. Luckie I only have to drive to the train station about 10 miles round trip and I use the wifefe's car on the weeked and which football and that's the way it is in big city's and small suburbs !!! Noting like cruz'n when it"s about -4 the sun is shining the street is clean every bodys stuff is dirty and you pull up to the light and look at your clean ride in a store front window and you see the exhaust comeing out the pipes !! dam you say wish I had my rims on but they are nice and safe from the salt in the basement waiting for that cold day when you go to the basement and clean the shit out of them and mark another day off closer to spring and that's the way it is
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:00 pm

Well, at least one more month before mine Hibernates. I need to get a cover for her this year. If the Snow holds out, I may keep her out longer.

Yeah, that November air really brings the Purple Monster to LIFE! Wonder what it'l;l be like this year, now that I have a CAI & exhaust! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 7:02 am

You didn't have exhaust before? Where was it all going?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 7:08 am

lol... sometimes i swear to god... you are a funny sunbitch
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2009, 7:41 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
lol... sometimes i swear to god... you are a funny sunbitch

It's the water in Alg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the winter   Getting ready for the winter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the winter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: