Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

muffler question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

muffler question Empty
PostSubject: muffler question   muffler question I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 1:47 pm

this may seem a little naive but, when I order mufflers for a daytona witch has what i think is a 2.25 inch exhaust I would order mufflers with 2.25 inch inlets and outlets correct?
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

muffler question Empty
PostSubject: Re: muffler question   muffler question I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 2:03 pm

are you ordering a cat back? if so it will all come together in a couple boxes
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

muffler question Empty
PostSubject: Re: muffler question   muffler question I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 3:05 pm

Correct. Just make sure that both the inlets and outlets are offset if you are going to just replace the suitcase muffler with the 2 new mufflers.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

muffler question Empty
PostSubject: Re: muffler question   muffler question I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 4:15 pm

If you go on Flowmasters site, you just put in your car & they will give the correct part number needed. Then you can shop around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

muffler question Empty
PostSubject: Re: muffler question   muffler question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

muffler question
Page 1 of 1