Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LoJack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

LoJack Empty
PostSubject: LoJack   LoJack I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 1:34 pm

Does anyone have or is considering this system?

http://www.lojack.com/car/pages/car-works.aspx
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

LoJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoJack   LoJack I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 3:32 pm

From what I have heard the lojack is a really good system. But your brain has to be hidden really good, cause if someone does get your car started all they have to do is put a magnet on the brain and bye bye tracking.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

LoJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoJack   LoJack I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 4:37 pm

Yeah I hear its a really good system but expensive. Do you know how much it costs and how much it costs per month to maintain? I got this thing called "Zoombak", I paid $100 for the GPS locator on ebay (its $200 in the store) and about $9.95 a month to keep it going. I hid it in my car and hot wired it up and it works great. You can track your car through text message, phone (calling the zoomback people) or through their website (it will show you on a map your exact location). I put a perimeter around my garage and it sends me a text message everytime I leave or enter the perimeter. I think it works great and is really cheap. If you get that or the lojack, ill give you a hand installing it.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

LoJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoJack   LoJack I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 7:08 pm

I have no idea what it runs. I'm just kind of biting around the edges now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

LoJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoJack   LoJack I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 9:25 pm

I may or may not have LoJack.. Wink
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

LoJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoJack   LoJack I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 10:16 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Yeah I hear its a really good system but expensive. Do you know how much it costs and how much it costs per month to maintain? I got this thing called "Zoombak", I paid $100 for the GPS locator on ebay (its $200 in the store) and about $9.95 a month to keep it going. I hid it in my car and hot wired it up and it works great. You can track your car through text message, phone (calling the zoomback people) or through their website (it will show you on a map your exact location). I put a perimeter around my garage and it sends me a text message everytime I leave or enter the perimeter. I think it works great and is really cheap. If you get that or the lojack, ill give you a hand installing it.

Interesting. I have been thinking about getting something and this sounds like what I am looking for.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

LoJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoJack   LoJack I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2009, 2:36 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Interesting. I have been thinking about getting something and this sounds like what I am looking for.

Sweet. If you get one, try and get it off ebay because its a shit load cheaper and you can still get them new. Let me know if you get it and ill install it for ya. boobies boobies boobies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LoJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoJack   LoJack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoJack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: