Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!

Go down 
+6
Dalegit1
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
Admin
TheDarkKnight
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Empty
PostSubject: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:16 pm

Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Soundspray002
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Soundspray006
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods144
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods143
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods145
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods146
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods147
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods148
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods149
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods150
Finished look!!!
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods151
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods153
Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Newmods152
Both Magnums look better than ever after the swap! cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:32 pm

Agreed! Nice moddin' guys!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:33 pm

Those look GREAT now!!! I like the way they both "flow" better with the colors of the cars!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 3:39 pm

Thanks guys yea they both had big smiles when it was completed and who would of thought a free mod like this could make such a big change in the looks of their cars!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:16 pm

Wow, that a big difference good job!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:21 pm

looks good u 2...
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 5:51 pm

I love it ... Can't wait to see how it all ties in when I get shoes put on my baby. Still trying to find tires at a reasonable price. Still have the rims in the car ready for install
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 6:12 pm

see Renee I told you they would look good!!!
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 7:15 pm

^^^ You sure did ... thanks Ivan. Do you still have those LED tails??
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 8:55 pm

Yea I still do....Best addition ever lol...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:32 pm

Looks better on both cars! Well done! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:28 pm

looks good guys thumbsup
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWidow
CAMM Member
TheBlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 5:35 pm

I agree with both cars flowing alot better with the new eyes....lol. Your car is gonna look sick with those new rims when you get some shoes for them, they looked hot just sitting in the box. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!   Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headlight swap Pics of CAMM members Dalegit1(Renee) and TheBlackWidow(Aaron) from the Batcave!!!
Page 1 of 1