Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out Empty
PostSubject: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 6:13 am

Sorry I forgot I have something going on August 26th so had to move it.

Going to open up my home again for anyone that needs something (WITHIN REASON) done to their car.

Saturday, September 16th
Come over anytime after 1 pm.

My house. If you do not have the address please send me a private message and I will send it the day before the event.

Will supply food but if you want to bring something please post and let me know.
Bring a chair and whatever you want to drink.
Will post the menu closer to time. Main will either be hamburgers and hot dogs or pulled pork. Just not sure yet.

If you have something you need done to your car please post what you need done to make sure its something we can do in my garage. I have limited tools so I would bring with whatever you need. I do have a jack and stands so we are covered there.

Welcome to bring kids but I have no kids so my house is boring and not kid friendly so just keep that in mind.

I have a fire pit too that we can all hang out around and just have a nice night after the work is done.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 6:18 am

Menu - what I am offering up

Meatballs
Buffalo Chicken Dip

Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
buns
condiments

Macaroni and Cheese
Roasted Corn Salad
Ranch Potatoes
Pasta Salad

chocolate chip cookies
banana pudding

Others bringing:

Shawn - taco dip, maybe a dessert
Jason and Sara - dips and chips

Last edited by eviltrycycle on August 22nd 2017, 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 7:15 pm

Bringing taco salad and possibly a desert
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 11:33 pm

I will add to the list. Thank ya sir!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2017, 6:23 pm

For that date, I may have a work conflict. I hope not because I'm buying the headlights.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2017, 3:46 pm

Update on this, who is all going from FB?
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2017, 3:11 am

We're out, the girls great great grandpa is getting married again. His 5th wife just died last week and he's ready to get on with his life. At 150 he doesn't know how long he has left.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2017, 6:09 pm

That yall know, Sara and Jason (aussie), Brian Wright with the 300 (used to have a Caliber), Jackie and Scot, Adam and Shannon are coming by, rumor is Joey is coming, Pete, Ruth, Ray and Paul (black hellcat).  Yall might not know Larry (pink panther), Chris (blue hellcat), Daniel (white hellcat).  Andy said he is coming too.  Dave and Tabi but with her car or the truck since Dave's RoadRunner is still getting paint done.  Dawn and John might with their SRT Magnum.  Few other maybes. Jontoad just said he is in.

My damn street is going to look like a hellcat lot.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2017, 7:30 pm

Very kool, we will be there but have to leave by 5ish to go to our 3rd party that day....smfh
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2017, 8:05 pm

Glad yall can make it up for a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2017, 2:51 pm

Bump for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2017, 5:30 pm

Woot! can't wait to hang out with everyone.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2017, 6:02 pm

Cooking and cleaning!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2017, 11:40 am

Should be there about 2ish
Leaving for party #1 in about 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2017, 7:17 pm

Thanks for coming up Shawn and Tammy and everyone else. Was a full street. Pics at the end of the album.

Facebook 2017 Album

My favorite picture that Sara took, the OG's:
Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out 21740557_10155544302012752_8018592368245955751_n

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out   Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Night/ Fall Cookout and Hang out
Page 1 of 1