Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi from the nw side

Go down 
+2
jamesv82
jameslegg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jameslegg
CAMM Rookie
jameslegg

hi from the nw side Empty
PostSubject: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:05 am

hi just joining here currently i drive a 16 challenger hellcat , I've been a car guy forever, owned and built plenty of musclcars and racer both mopar and others. looking forward to doing some local runs and cruise nights as well as some racing
Jim
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:11 am

Welcome to CAMM.

Check out the calendar for things coming up, like the CAMM anniversary picnic this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
jameslegg
CAMM Rookie
jameslegg

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:49 am

thanks i was gonna ask if that was open to anyone. i live about 5 minutes from there so i will check in thanks
Back to top Go down
jameslegg
CAMM Rookie
jameslegg

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:57 am

and here is my current mopar  hellcat 1 of only 2 in torred as optioned.hi from the nw side Wp_20111
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:54 pm

Yep it is open to everyone! All the details are on the post any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks for joining our group!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 1:34 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Beautiful car. We need to see it at the picnic. Smile
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 2:32 pm

Yep open to anyone.

On thing is you have to bring $100 cash and fine me to pay me for giving you the info.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 2:32 pm

Very cool ride, congrats
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 7:50 pm

Very nice Hellcat, hope to see it Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mopar Ernie
CAMM Rookie
Mopar Ernie

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 8:57 pm

WELCOME AND NICE RIDE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi from the nw side   hi from the nw side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi from the nw side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: