Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic

Go down 
+4
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
jamesv82
MsScarlett
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 7:54 pm

If at all possible, anyone and everyone bring a bag or 2 of ice.
There is a gas station east and west of Busse on Higgins.
If temps stay at what they are calling for, you can never have enough ice
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 8:33 am

I am bringing a good bit and so is Krystn but yeah I am going to remind the FB crowd to bring ice.

Food list updated.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 8:42 am

If I remember today, I will run over to Marianos and p/u a tub of antipasto.
Tammy is in San Diego so she wont be making anything.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 9:43 am

Ray is doing antipasto skewers so you don't have to, you are getting the grill and cooking that is more than enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 6:44 am

The festivities start today at 10 am, 8 years of CAMM. Wow.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154689010999537&type=1&l=38b6af1d03
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 6:51 am

Disclaimer * I am not good are putting words to things and the speech I am doing later should be fun to watch*

CAMM is 8 years old today, but that age is actually unofficial. Before the forum was started, before everything was put into writing, there was a group of people that met, went to Gatlinburg and became friends. Due to message board drama a new online home was created, yep CAMM was born from drama so that is why we try so hard to keep it at arm’s length I think.

I did not join the forum until 10 days after it was formed and I was just a CAMM member, nothing more. Events transpired…. And by November I found myself kinda running the show. Had no idea what I was doing, was scared to mess up, and at that point in my life I was very new to the Mopar world as well.

But the people that joined CAMM helped me, trusted me, and guided me. I have met some incredible people in the last 8 years. There are some I cannot picture my life without and it is all because of the overweight red car sitting in my garage.

We have had a lot of good times and suffered loss, some that were around at the beginning are not anymore, due to their life getting in the way or us losing them. Those people are never forgotten and their contributions to this group are appreciated and remembered.

Before I leave the house today and run around like a nut case I just wanted to take a min to thank each of you that have signed up on the forum, the Facebook group, the Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, bought a CAMM shirt or hoodie and WEAR it, or made the very cool decision to put a CAMM decal on your car for the world to see.

But mostly I appreciate the fact that you all let me “lead,” a stranger to the midwest that grew up around Fords (fooled you all on that one). I know at times there are people that do not agree with how I do things but “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” and being around for 8 years to me means it ain’t broke.

My goal is to keep CAMM around as long as people want to go to shows or cruise ins, as long as they want to go to the track and run in a straight line or take come curves. I always have to have a place where people can talk about the car they love, show off pics, and just feel like they belong.
Thank you all again, those making the event today drive safely, I really do enjoy seeing all the different types of Mopars we have in the group. Let’s have a fun day and Mopar Or No Car!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 6:58 am

8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 18838820_10154691789324537_7604743491674043719_n
Back to top Go down
Dayn44
CAMM Member
Dayn44

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 5:30 pm

We had fun. Thanks for making it happen. Everyone was cool
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 7:55 pm

Another great picnic!  Really wonderful meeting all the new CAMM members.  A big thank you to Crystal for pulling it all together for us, Jackie for the fun games and Shawn for being the grill master. Thanks also to everyone that came out.  Smile  Hope to see y'all again soon.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 8:26 pm

Damn, was this today. I forgot all about it.

Thanks to the boss for another great anniversary and picnic, to Jackie and scot for the games they organized, for the people behinds the prizes, they looked great and of course shawn for being the chef.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 7:23 pm

Still feel like a bus hit me today.

Photos are in the album link a few posts above this one.

Off to nap again.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 7:48 pm

Pics look great, what a great turnout
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2017, 8:04 pm

Definitely another great time!!!!
Guess what......WE DONT GIVE A FUCK!
That sun kicked my ass, went home had all intentions of getting fucked up with a few buddies.
Turned the AC on in the house took a shower, and night night, lol
Was up at 5:30am with no alarm clock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic   8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8th Anniversary of CAMM Picnic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2