Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna get my cam and headers installed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David F
CAMM Rookie
David F

Wanna get my cam and headers installed Empty
PostSubject: Wanna get my cam and headers installed   Wanna get my cam and headers installed I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 5:59 pm

Any good affordable shops where i could get my cam and headers installed im on the south side of Chicago
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get my cam and headers installed   Wanna get my cam and headers installed I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2016, 3:15 pm

What year is your Charger?
Do you already have the cam and supporting mods?
Back to top Go down
David F
CAMM Rookie
David F

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get my cam and headers installed   Wanna get my cam and headers installed I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2016, 6:21 pm

2006 SRT. have cam but haven't decided on headers yet
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get my cam and headers installed   Wanna get my cam and headers installed I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2016, 7:38 pm

You do know you need a bunch more shit to install the cam, fluids, gaskets, hardware, tune, tuning device, (etc).
SRT headers flow pretty well, but if your going to change them,make sure you get long tube headers.
As shorties will be a complete waste of money.
I know a guy that can do the install, let me contact him and make sure he is still doing them.
Back to top Go down
David F
CAMM Rookie
David F

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get my cam and headers installed   Wanna get my cam and headers installed I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2016, 5:36 pm

Ok thanks appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get my cam and headers installed   Wanna get my cam and headers installed I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:58 am

He sent you an email and dont think you responded
Back to top Go down
David F
CAMM Rookie
David F

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get my cam and headers installed   Wanna get my cam and headers installed I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 10:18 am

I did not receive anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna get my cam and headers installed   Wanna get my cam and headers installed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna get my cam and headers installed
Page 1 of 1