Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here I go again.....LOL

Go down 
+2
jamesv82
Shawn1112
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Here I go again.....LOL Empty
PostSubject: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 12:04 pm

Well I'm seriously contemplating getting rid of the Charger asap! It just isnt practical for me as a daily for as much driving as I'm doing and its only going to get worse with this new project/contract in Milwaukee and as far as Green Bay. I detailed it last week and omfg the chips in the front fascia already. Right now I'm commuting 80-100 miles per day and its taking its toll on my car big time. Also have 1 small rock chip in my brand new rims. Yes I can buy a beater but I didnt buy the Charger to drive it on weekends only, been there and done that and wont ever do it again. I want to enjoy what I'm paying for. I think, actually I know the Charger was more of an impulse buy and I probably should have sat back and thought about it prior to buying it. I wanted to get back in to a car really bad, B5 was always my favorite and just didnt want to pass the deal up. Also missed the power of a V8 big time, lol. I'm looking at a 14 Ram Laramie 5.7, loaded with about 10k miles on it.
As long as they dont beat me up on the trade in of the Charger it might be gone as early as next week. Pretty confident I wont have to take more than a $1k loss on the car, and thats what I'm expecting. Will probably take a bigger hit selling the rims/tires and other mods I will be removing.

WE WILL SEE, LOL.......STUPID SHAWN!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 1:06 pm

Damn man, you didn't even get to change the 2014 Jeep SRT under your name and it's gone already.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 1:26 pm

FCA needs to develop this type of vehicle for you.

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 5:12 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
Damn man, you didn't even get to change the 2014 Jeep SRT under your name and it's gone already.
Lmfao.....yes I know it sounds like the same song and dance. Difference in the Jeep and Charger is about $30K and that fucker would have depreciated worse than Charger. Bottom line is I can't leave shit alone, and the Charger and rims will be completely trashed within a year. So no point in even trying to mod it anymore than I already have. I know myself and know if I keep the Charger I will keep modding the piss out of it with every spare dollar I have. We landed a huge fucking job in Milwaukee/surrounding suburbs and all the way up to Green Bay. That will go thru out the summer and very possible will be permanent. Guess who gets to travel up there probably once a week and possibly more....... cheers this guy. Don't worry, cause I got something up my sleeve. If I go thru with this I will be in the market for a used 06-07 Magnum that I can concentrate on modding. Sold the Regal, so I need another project.
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 11:18 pm

I feel like I asked you how long you were keeping the Charger when I saw you at the car wash. But maybe not. Lol... Good luck with the Ram, I want one so bad but don't have the balls to pull the trigger.

Magnum you say.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 9:30 am

A.W. wrote:
I feel like I asked you how long you were keeping the Charger when I saw you at the car wash. But maybe not. Lol... Good luck with the Ram, I want one so bad but don't have the balls to pull the trigger.

Magnum you say.
You only live once bro, pull the trigger.
Yes have always loved the Maggie's and have always wanted to build one.
Kind of want to do what Motor did, find a shell and just go at it
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 9:52 am

That would be awesome! Someday I will get the courage. Realized I am too cheap.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 2:59 pm

Dam man was Just talking to Will about u this weekend and here u are selling it. So if it was a Hemi would the story still be the same??
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:34 am

And I thought I was bad on trading cars in. Good luck bud, it's a lovely car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I go again.....LOL   Here I go again.....LOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here I go again.....LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: