Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Guide for Selling on CAMM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

A Guide for Selling on CAMM Empty
PostSubject: A Guide for Selling on CAMM   A Guide for Selling on CAMM I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 12:11 am

Here's some helpful tips and suggestions for selling your items on this forum.

1. Accurately describe what you're selling. Pictures help and are not only recommended, but appreciated.

2. Include a price! OBO (or best offer) is acceptable.

3. Do not hijack threads and please be respectful in these posts. If there are issues with any buyer/seller, please use the PM feature to contact them. It's not cool and those posts will be removed.

4. Make sure to let potential buyers know the best way to reach you, whether that's an email address, PM here on the board, or a phone number. You're not going to sell something if people don't know how to reach you!

5. Help keep the forum clean - Once you've sold your item, please say so.

REPORT YOUR THREAD using the red "!" icon on the top right of your post. Select 'For Sale Thread - Delete' from the pull down menu and send. A Moderator can then delete your thread for you.

Threads that are older then 60 days and have no activity will be removed.

6. Giving an item away for free? There's a forum for that!
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/free-stuff-f24/

Last edited by eviltrycycle on April 16th 2011, 5:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Selling on CAMM   A Guide for Selling on CAMM I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 12:28 am

A Guide for Selling on CAMM 799970 Since there seems to be so many members either looking to buy something or selling something lately, I thought it would be good to review the guidelines.

Please be respectful in these posts. If there are issues with any buyer/seller, please use the PM feature to contact them.

Thank you from your neighborhood moderators
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Selling on CAMM   A Guide for Selling on CAMM I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 1:46 pm

Original post updated, please read.....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Selling on CAMM   A Guide for Selling on CAMM I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 8:59 pm

Everyone please read number 5.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Selling on CAMM   A Guide for Selling on CAMM I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 5:25 pm

Number 5 has been modded a bit.

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Selling on CAMM   A Guide for Selling on CAMM I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 7:54 pm

I cleaned up a lot of the old for sale threads this morning. Just bumping as a reminder that everyone needs to delete their thread after the sale is done.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Selling on CAMM   A Guide for Selling on CAMM I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2011, 7:45 pm

First post updated. You should be able to report your own post. If not, you can report another post in the thread. The report option is now there that states 'For Sale Thread - Delete'. Select that reason and a Mod/Admin can easily identify what threads need to be deleted for you. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Selling on CAMM   A Guide for Selling on CAMM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Guide for Selling on CAMM
Page 1 of 1