Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN

Go down 
+4
jamesv82
Shawn1112
moaugust88
firestartr420
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN Empty
PostSubject: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 10:10 am

5th Annual Cinco DeMopar

Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 11:00am EST/ 10:00am CST

Nine Irish Brothers - Lafayette
3520 State Road 38 E, Lafayette, Indiana 47905

A charitable automotive event held annually in Lafayette, IN. The 2016 event will celebrate the fifth year of uniting Mopar owners to share their passion and generosity. In 2015, with the help of sponsors like Gold Medal Products, Bosak Performance, Monster Mopar Weekend, The Finer Details, Cinco DeMopar had over 300 cars and we were able to raise around $2,000.00 for the American Cancer Society and the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, respectively

The event will again feature a 50/50 raffle, and limited edition dash plaques or Window stickers, and some special awards. In 2016, our friends and loved ones will once again benefit from Cinco DeMopar proceeds through donations to the American Cancer Society, and The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

Car participation is limited to Mopar vehicles (Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Fiat, Ram, SRT, Plymouth, AMC, Desoto, etc).

The event is open to the public for spectators

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 11th 2016, 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 10:27 am

Hotel information coming soon.
Cruise down information coming soon.
CAMM fundraiser to make a sizeable donation at the show information coming soon.

If anyone wants to be a show sponsor or donate something to the raffle please send an email to me, evilares07@gmail.com

If anyone would like to volunteer at the show and can be in Lafayette Friday night or by 8 am EST Saturday morning please send an email to me, evilares07@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 11:01 am

Hoping to make it
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 4:24 pm

this will be a toss up for us.... although it most likely won't happen for us this time...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
this will be a toss up for us.... although it most likely won't happen for us this time...
Bring the baby
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 7:19 pm

Same here already in on Facebook and may actually stay over this time
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 9:26 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
firestartr420 wrote:
Bring the baby

lil shit will only be like 2 months old at the most come cinco.... that will be pretty rough... maybe ill pawn him off to a grandparent or aunt/uncle hahah
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 4:32 pm

**HOTEL CAN NOW BE BOOKED**

http://cincodemopar.wix.com/home

Any questions or issues please let me know.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 11:48 am

Challenge!

Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN 12239159_573768079438750_8442031578930463297_o
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 6:33 pm

moaugust88 wrote:
New guy buys pizza and booze at hotel. So bring lots of money cause I can drink my ass off.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 10:43 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
moaugust88 wrote:
New guy buys pizza and booze at hotel. So bring lots of money cause I can drink my ass off.

If I do Shawn.
Challenge Accepted!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 6:27 am

We are in again also, this time we might stay overnight
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 6:58 pm

LOL closer to time I will post up the dinner plan for Saturday night and stuff, already have it all worked out the only thing its going to depend on is the number of people staying. Smile

Last edited by eviltrycycle on December 30th 2015, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2015, 11:21 am

Bottle time!

Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN 12369047_10153341507899537_1668684170986387410_n
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 8:12 am

There will be a pre-registration option again this year, that will be ready to go shortly after new years day. As soon as the link is ready I will post it here.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 8:16 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
**HOTEL CAN NOW BE BOOKED**

Any questions or issues please let me know.

Bumping up as a reminder to book. We have a block of rooms and I would hate for anyone to miss out on the rooms.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 4:05 pm

The CAMM donation for the raffle this year are going to be Mopar Hot Wheels. So if you have any that you would like to give please let me know.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 5:54 pm

I have a Hellcat I could donate along with whatever I find in stores. Let us know what you need or want for the raffle.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 7:59 pm

Just doing the cars but if there is anything anyone would like to donate on their own it would be appreciated. I will arrange to pick everything up the weekend before Cinco.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 10:57 pm

Pre-registration opens for Cinco DeMopar at midnight EST.  
Check out all the information on the site http://cincodemopar.wix.com/home

Last edited by eviltrycycle on January 5th 2016, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 8:07 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Pre-registration opens for Cinco DeMopar at midnight EST.  
Check out all the information on the site http://cincodemopar.wix.com/home.
Cinco link no workie
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 7:06 pm

Its the extra freaking period at the end.

I was half asleep when I posted it last night.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 7:25 pm

So while I am thinking about this going to post, normally for Cinco we have a CAMM meeting spot then we roll in together to join Paul AT Nwimopar's cruise down. This year I will NOT be doing the cruise down, I will already be in Lafayette on Friday.

I have no problem setting up the meeting place and time like we normally do at the oasis but I need someone to be the one to make sure the timeline is stuck to and leads down to the main meeting spot. Once you get to the Flying J Paul takes over as the leader.

If anyone would like to step up and do this please let me know. Or if you guys would just rather not meet at the Oasis and everyone just get to Flying J at the correct time. Looking for feedback.

When it comes to parking at the show just park wherever you can find a spot. There are going to be cool Mopars everywhere so you won't have a bad spot. If you are in line with each other as you roll in that should increase your chances of parking together.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 6:23 pm

For those not on Facebook or on the Cinco Event or Cinco Page there are possibly going to be shirts this year. More details will be posted shortly.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 1:02 pm

****LIVE NOW FOR ORDERING****
(This round closes 1.29.16)
Here is the link for event shirts, we need to have at least 20 orders before they will print and ship. This first round will close January 29th. All shirts will arrive approximately 14 business days after this fund ends on Jan 29 2016 (pending the 20 min. order met) We will then re-open for another order round. Sizes go up to 3X and you have an option of unisex t-shirt, long sleeved, hoodie, women and kids(there is a sizing chart on the site).

https://www.bonfirefunds.com/cinco-demopar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN   Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinco De Mopar - Lafayette, IN
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next