Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Day/Night

Go down 
+7
MsScarlett
jamesv82
moparmarc
moaugust88
Razor
BigSSmoke
HiPwr
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mod Day/Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Day/Night   Mod Day/Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 11:14 am

How the hell do you rear end someone in the damn drive thru. Glad you two are ok.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Mod Day/Night   Mod Day/Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 2:30 pm

With the fog and rain last night, there was a better than usual chance for an accident but in a drive thru? Glad you hear everyone is okay. Hope the damage to the Jeep isn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Day/Night   Mod Day/Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 2:41 pm

Yeah when the fog started rolling in at the house I started worrying about everyone driving home.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod Day/Night   Mod Day/Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 4:09 pm

Can't find much damage, just a scratch on the bumper. Might get a hold of the idiot and tell him give me $500 cash to avoid using his insurance. If he says no, then I'm pretty sure my guy at the body shop can find more.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Mod Day/Night   Mod Day/Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 9:07 am

the body shop guy can always find more... even if its a few stone chips in the front end or whatever... stick it to the guy if he doesn't want to pay up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Day/Night   Mod Day/Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Day/Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: