Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camm member lost his father

Go down 
+5
A.W.
MsScarlett
moaugust88
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Camm member lost his father Empty
PostSubject: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 3:30 pm

Ekaz father Mike passed away suddenly last night. I don't know how but I do know it was unexpected. Mike was a Super cool guy, and imo was really good at working on our Modern Mopars. I had the joy of putting my new tranny in my black Jeep with Mike. Here is the info if anyone wants to pay their respects, obituary should be in the Times and Trib by tomorrow.

Wake is Friday 3-9
Belmont Funeral Home
7120 w Belmont
Chgo

Mass is Saturday 10am
St Celestine
3020 n 76th Court
Elmwood Park

http://www.belmontfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=3218289&fh_id=13771
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 3:37 pm

Wow really sorry to hear about that. Thank you for posting the info Shawn.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 6:03 pm

Sorry to hear that. Prayers for his family. Thanks Shawn.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 10:28 pm

Sad news, so very sorry.
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 11:42 pm

I send my condolences to E and his family. He was just working on my car about 2 weeks ago with Eric. He definitely knew his way around the HEMI.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 8:52 am

Sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers to his friends and family
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 9:00 am

Sorry to Eric. My condolences to your family.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 6:01 pm

Sorry to hear this, my condolences to Eric and his family.
Back to top Go down
94cruiser
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 10:19 pm

Ah man sorry.
I'm not here often enough.

Words can't describe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camm member lost his father   Camm member lost his father I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camm member lost his father
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: