Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for some help

Go down 
+3
392SRT8
jontoad
mesposito222
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

Looking for some help Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 10:41 pm

Hi all, I'm looking to add some striping to my 2015 Dart, and I like the concept of the old 1973 Demon package.

My Dart:
Looking for some help <a href=Looking for some help Dart%20ph1" />

1973 Dart Demon:
Looking for some help <a href=Looking for some help 73%20demon%201" />

I'd like to go somewhat neo-retro with this concept.

I'm thinking wide stripes on the hood, roof, and trunk. As well as some stripes on the side.

I'm not a big fan of the older, original demon logo and I'd like to go with a simple concept that still expresses the point.

Here are some of the simple concepts I've put on the drawing board:
Looking for some help <a href=Looking for some help Slide6" />
Looking for some help <a href=Looking for some help Slide4" />
Looking for some help <a href=Looking for some help Slide5" />
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 10:46 pm

the stripes would look good. i bought all my stuff from revolution motorsports online, but i do know some people have used xtreme graphics with good results. i think they are still in villa park.

Last edited by jontoad on March 23rd 2015, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 10:50 pm

Xtreme moved to Lombard but I would recommend them as well, did some vinyl on my old RT, quick and high quality.

http://www.x-tremegraphics.com
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 10:52 pm

Xtreme did my stripes and they turned out great. I just emailed them a picture of what I wanted and they were able to cut them for me. Here's there website: http://x-tremewraps.com/

They have moved to a bigger shop in Lombard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 10:53 pm

Hmm... I like the side stripe on the 73.  I'd have to see a side shot of the new Dart to get a better idea of how that would fit.
Back to top Go down
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 11:00 pm

Thanks for the quick response!

I will contact these guys now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 6:24 am

I also say go with Extreme
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 1:25 pm

I'll pile on for Extreme too. They did the graphics on my car. Price and service were great.
Back to top Go down
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2015, 8:51 pm

@Blackbird - Who did your interior?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 12:18 pm

Assuming that you like it, I did. Dash bezel is Plasti Dip. Bezels around radio and shifter are red carbon fiber vinyl. Steering wheel has a cover and the bezels were painted with Dupli Color Metal Cast red. Shifter knob is a Pilot which I modified to fit on the shaft and the start button overlay I had custom made From Rebadge Designs http://www.rebadgedesign.com/home. It has the head of a German Shepherd in profile and says, "Unleash."

If you don't like it, I have no idea. I left the car in the driveway one night and when I woke up, someone must have broken in and defaced it. LOL
Back to top Go down
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 7:32 pm

I think it looks great!

Plastidip, really?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 11:42 pm

Thanks.

Yes PlastiDip. Spayed on 5 coats. It's pretty good stuff and you can use it for a lot of things like wheels and covering chrome. If you don't like it or get tired of it, you can peel it right off. There are tons of vids on YouTube of people using it to mod their cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some help   Looking for some help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: