Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!

Go down 
+25
jontoad
cjresto
xrayman
Mad Hatter
ChiTownHemi
pebbles
Moparcharger07
slg 7
Ballzie
Illinois Chaos
Headtripp
Super T
Mr Quik
kaotik29
eviltrycycle
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
HemiMag
HiPwr
AlterEgo
chargerchick
ttruckinon
Admin
Dartboy
Snappy Bitch
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:37 pm

It was great hangin out with everyone again! Sorry I had to cut out but I wasn't feelin so hot after last nights partying!! It was still fun though, Congrats to the winners!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:43 pm

Congrats to Jesse and Vic!!! Trophy

Anyone else win?
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:05 am

Shawn won if i remember corectly. i was so tired.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:08 am

So that's it? Just 3 of ya's out of 18? The judges must be blind!!!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:12 am

yea but screw the judges. we got plenty of compliments from people who recognize nice cars and hung out and had a great time. it was nice meeting alot of CAMMers today. They are all SOME FUNNY ASS MOFOS!!! yeah baby
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 6:32 am

xegitalian19xx wrote:
It was great hangin out with everyone again! Sorry I had to cut out but I wasn't feelin so hot after last nights partying!! It was still fun though, Congrats to the winners!
Do you remember your car #, there was a couple of winners with #'s in the 30's that didnt claim their trophys.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 6:36 am

kaotik29 wrote:
yea but screw the judges. we got plenty of compliments from people who recognize nice cars and hung out and had a great time. it was nice meeting alot of CAMMers today. They are all SOME FUNNY ASS MOFOS!!! yeah baby
Dartboy put it best all judges are different from show to show. As long as people are complimenting your car then you know whats up! I dont think that 2-tone maggie won yesterday, and I thought he should have.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:20 am

No I didn't remember my number...I haven't won a trophy in a while so that would have been cool but I'm betting none of the ones called were my number anyways. Too many other BA cars there....
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:31 am

Just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you for all of you who came out yesterday!
It was my first car show post and we had like 18 cars....do I know how to pick the shows or what?
ok so only 3 won....ok so it rained (made for cool pictures)...... but Hipo and Nick got to pose like pimips with the Hooter girls! LOL

Thank you also to all of Andrew's Aunties and Uncles who watched over him! I appreciated the help! (had headache almost all day--- probably not as bad as Anthony's though)

Wish i could have done more than just run to Jewel for everyone (would have loved to cook....maybe next time) ..... Also thank you to Kaotik for his card ..... great discount.... i might be driving up to go shopping with you more often! LOL
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 9:26 am

I agree... Thanks all soooo much for coming out.....
was a GREAT day at the show and always fun as hell hanging with all of you!!

its was a fun show... beautiful rides....

congrats to vic and shawn and huge CONGRATS to jesse for his first trophy!!

Thanks all for everything, you made it a perfect day (even if it did rain)!!!!

and look at that the Bears even won!!! affraid

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 10:30 am

Yesterday was lots of fun! Poor Trooper was tired! He knocked out when we got home! Sleep

Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 Troope10

Congrats to all the Trophy winners!!!!

Especially Jesse... Trophy
I don't have to worry about him wanting to borrow any of my trophies! lol!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 11:03 am

Dartboy wrote:
I agree... Thanks all soooo much for coming out.....
was a GREAT day at the show and always fun as hell hanging with all of you!!

its was a fun show... beautiful rides....

congrats to vic and shawn and huge CONGRATS to jesse for his first trophy!!

Thanks all for everything, you made it a perfect day (even if it did rain)!!!!

and look at that the Bears even won!!! affraid

Very Happy

Chris, you looked sooo damn good in that wet t-shirt after the rain censored affraid lol Good to have met you, man.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 7:36 pm

Oh Trooper is adorable!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:11 pm

AR-15QUEEN wrote:
Yesterday was lots of fun! Poor Trooper was tired! He knocked out when we got home! Sleep

Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 Troope10

Congrats to all the Trophy winners!!!!

Especially Jesse... Trophy
I don't have to worry about him wanting to borrow any of my trophies! lol!

love your puppy. i always wanted a dachshund... somehow i ended up with 2 chihuahuas instead. i love my pups, but dachshunds just make me laugh watchin them run around.
Back to top Go down
Tami
CAMM Member
Tami

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 11:55 pm

It was great seeing all you guys up there...Yes the two-toned maggie got one but missed his number..im sure alot of you guys didnt hear your numbers too..but dont worry if they missed you they will mail you it..I got Mine!!..wish they give money instead lol
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 11:58 pm

Well that's very cool of them to do! I hope more of you get something in the mail! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!   Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept 20th...... Great Cause car show!!!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7