Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Hellcat

Go down 
+5
jamesv82
Shawn1112
kermit
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 4:55 pm

Jona (Badd Boy) called me on Friday to tell me he was driving his new HC over to Discount Tire for some winter tires. Just a heads up for anyone near Schaumberg and the surrounding burbs. The man is a serious menace on the roads! lol/ watch out.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 7:44 pm

make that third Hellcat.... Paul has been driving his around a few weeks now and MMOI has a red one. Very Happy

First Hellcat 2u437d2
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 11:33 am

Yeah I guess I never actually did a post on here.  I picked it up 11/21 and basically just drove it enough to get past the 500 mile break in before winter really descended on our heads.  Still haven't gotten a good set of photos of it beyond what I took the first day.  It's been sitting over at Psychotic Air since 12/19.  Not looking forward to trying to get it home after they're done with it.

First Hellcat 20141121_152025
First Hellcat 20141121_151941
First Hellcat 20141121_151956
First Hellcat 20141121_124612
First Hellcat IMG_1160
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 12:01 pm

Whats being done at Psychotic Air?
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 12:06 pm

Lots of custom paint work, I'll post pictures of it when I get it back. We're still trying to get the color worked out right. Nothing overdone, and no not another muppet.

Oh, and I ordered a white sox plate for it to replace my green plates Wink
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 12:48 pm

Sweet, congrats on the ride paul. Cant wait to see it in person.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 4:39 pm

kermit wrote:
Lots of custom paint work, I'll post pictures of it when I get it back.  We're still trying to get the color worked out right.  Nothing overdone, and no not another muppet.

You should have hello kitty shit painted on it if your going to ruin it with SUX plates. Lol
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 5:11 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
kermit wrote:
Lots of custom paint work, I'll post pictures of it when I get it back.  We're still trying to get the color worked out right.  Nothing overdone, and no not another muppet.

You should have hello kitty shit painted on it if your going to ruin it with SUX plates. Lol

I have the advantage of finding baseball to be thee most boring of sports, so I could care less what plates were on the car as long as they're the right colors.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 8:28 pm

I know just fucking with you. Black SUX plates do look good on black cars
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 8:44 pm

I know you are. Smile Looking forward to seeing your new toy as well.
Back to top Go down
VAGABON
CAMM Member
VAGABON

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 9:09 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Jona (Badd Boy) called me on Friday to tell me he was driving his new HC over to Discount Tire for some winter tires. Just a heads up for anyone near Schaumberg and the surrounding burbs. The man is a serious menace on the roads! lol/ watch out.

Winter tires on a HC ?
He is planning on driving it in the snow ? lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 6:44 am

MMOI actually has 3, black, green, and red.

Awesome he got one! Ask him what color CAMM decal he wants. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 7:30 am

Yea, MMoI has 2, 3, and 4 (Black, Red, and as of a few days ago Sublime)
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 9:16 am

Any of them yours Zach?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 10:16 am

VAGABON wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

Winter tires on a HC ?
He is planning on driving it in the snow ? lol

Yep, he drives all of his Mopars year round.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 12:46 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
kermit wrote:
I ordered a white sox plate for it to replace my green plates Wink

Welcome to the White Sox Plate SIG of CAMM Kermit. Nice to have another member

Shawn, I have been so proud of what you have done with Snow White's colors, black and white with a touch of silver (chrome). Kinda reminds me of some other Chicago sports team's colors. I'm sure your car would look great with their logo on the side. Now if I can only remember which team it is, I'd be glad to Photoshop their logo on a pic of your car to show you what it would look like. yeah baby
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 1:49 pm

Blackbird wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
kermit wrote:
I ordered a white sox plate for it to replace my green plates Wink

Welcome to the White Sox Plate SIG of CAMM Kermit. Nice to have another member

Shawn, I have been so proud of what you have done with Snow White's colors, black and white with a touch of silver (chrome). Kinda reminds me of some other Chicago sports team's colors. I'm sure your car would look great with their logo on the side. Now if I can only remember which team it is, I'd be glad to Photoshop their logo on a pic of your car to show you what it would look like. yeah baby
Sorry bro i tried getting a SUX plate for my last Jeep and was denied 3 times.
FYI all the chrome has been eliminated from my truck.

First Hellcat Photo36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Hellcat Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Hellcat   First Hellcat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Hellcat
Page 1 of 1