Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interior lights

Go down 
+5
Dalegit1
ghost
chargerchick
Admin
Shawn1112
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:21 pm

Just ordered my led interior light kit with the gift certificate I won on the Z. I ordered every single light I could, how hard is the install?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:38 pm

Pretty easy.. Just need to know how to remove the light covers on the map lights..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:39 pm

do you know how?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 8:04 pm

The front ones are easy....I still can't get the back ones off. Sad
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 10:19 am

you just need a very small flat head screw driver or a pocket knife. they pop right out with medium pressure.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 6:43 am

Kool thanks Dave
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 12:29 pm

Don't forget to post pics when you finish your install!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:18 pm

LEDs I take it!

Blue?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 4:45 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
LEDs I take it!

Blue?
Yes sir!
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:36 pm

Vrey easy. I installed the complete led lights and the liscense plate light in about 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:11 pm

Nice.. The mod is definitely easy and changes the interior of the car.. I love rolling up on a night cruise-in with no lights on except the dome/map lights.. Soon to have the halos too..
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 5:48 pm

i purchased a interior neon kit for my charger.it came with four tubes,there are seven different colors and a strobe light.it also goes to the bass hitting you can make it go fast or slow...it reely looks great i put it in the front rather than thne rear i just dont want peeps stepping on tubes.i was going to do the vents but decided not to you cant see in them very well.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 6:02 pm

I would like to see that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interior lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior lights   Interior lights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interior lights
Page 1 of 1