Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howl and Scream Charity Car Show

Go down 
+11
Blackbird
Moparcharger07
VAGABON
jamesv82
Tom C
eviltrycycle
scarbs
AlterEgo
HiPwr
Shawn1112
MsScarlett
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

Howl and Scream Charity Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 3:26 pm

Howl and Scream Charity Car Show 10687297_10152298969521835_1350460337947288938_o_zps31ff61cb

Weather permitting, I'm planning on going.  

Adults and kids can wear their Halloween costumes for prizes and there is a Club Participation Award given out...hope to see some of you there before the cars go into hibernation.

Last edited by MsScarlett on September 17th 2014, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 5:42 pm

I'm sure if we get down the way I know Camm can get down. Then we could win club award
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 6:03 pm

Too scary. Is that a werewolf on that poster? I've heard they're really frightening and should be avoided.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 6:56 pm

I like the way Shawn thinks! We could do a theme like Walking Dead or something with ripped up CAMM shirts and stuff. That would be cool!
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 1:40 am

Krystn I'll ask Tori if she wants to go. Were working on her costume ideas now.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 7:31 am

I would love to see Tori in her costume, Eric. I think this will be a fun afternoon.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 9:59 am

Ok ok ok let's do this! I think we should try to end the year on a high note and try to win the club award at this show.

Who is willing to come to the show and in costume!
Do we want to do a group costume or just come in individual costumes?
I think we should all have candy we can pass out to any kids that are at the show as well.

Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:59 am

I'm in costume 24/7
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 12:20 pm

Yeah, I was thinking we could do the Trunk or Treat for any kids that come to the show also.  I'm not one for costumes, but I may do something to the car for fun.

Also, last night at the Wauconda show there were fliers being put in every car about this show. So it is being promoted with other clubs.  We can do this and beat out the others! Cool
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 4:12 pm

We are in!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:23 pm

we could all dress up like Mr. Norm....LOL
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 4:50 am

At the moment we are in
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 8:06 am

We talked about going out to eat after the show. Since we will be up that way anyway it was decided to hit up Cuda's.

http://www.cudasbarandgrill.com/

Located - 27045 W Grass Lake Rd, Antioch, IL 60002

Its a little over 11 miles away so it looks to be about a 15/20 min cruise over. I am thinking we will finish up at the show and take pictures and stuff since this is really the last thing on the calendar then cruise over.

If anyone wants to meet up with us over there I would say get there around 345 pm. Can eat and hang out and check out this place then head home whenever.

Back to top Go down
VAGABON
CAMM Member
VAGABON

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 8:14 am

yeah baby every day is Halloween
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 12:06 am

A princess!!! Belle from beauty and the beast. I think im failing at raising a Tom boy. Oh well i have a boy coming in February. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 2:49 pm

Ok for the costume part for the cars.  Yesterday Greg, Andy, and I said we should all go buy Mustang badges and go as Mustangs.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 4:52 pm

Rotflmfao!!!!!!!
I'm in for that, can probably find some cheap badges on Ebay
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 5:47 pm

Can I go as a Charger? I mean that's what every other person calls it anyway. doh
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 10:28 pm

MsScarlett wrote:
Can I go as a Charger?  I mean that's what every other person calls it anyway. doh

It's ok that it's a V6.......
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 10:35 pm

The the 300 guys we can put Bs on the grill and call is a Bentley. Which i have see done but not as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 6:08 pm

Looking forward to this!
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 3:56 pm

Planning on going. Now that I have my flux capacitor installed, I'm thinking of dressing up the Charger to look like a DeLorean.

Howl and Scream Charity Car Show FluxCap3_zps71c73e58
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 4:38 pm

Are we meeting somewhere to roll in together?
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 4:46 pm

When I talked to Steve who runs the show, he said if we want to park together we should roll in together.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 5:18 pm

Planning on going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl and Scream Charity Car Show   Howl and Scream Charity Car Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howl and Scream Charity Car Show
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next