Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

"Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" Empty
PostSubject: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:54 am

Here’s the deal purchase any of our engine dress up, car show door, hood and trunk props and BigBully cold air intakes and catch can products and get 15% off your order. When checking out use coupon code “3G-SUMMER-2014”.

All right guys and gals this will be our first Facebook giveaway. So here’s the deal go to our Facebook page at 3gFacebook and “Like” both the “JULY GIVEAWAY” post and our "Facebook" page and at the end of the month we will have a drawing and the lucky winner will take home a *BigBully Cold Air Intake. The total number of “Likes” will be put into a random number generator at random.org and it will select the winner. So start Liking the July Giveaway post and our Facebook page and the winner will be announced August 1st. Don’t forget to share this with your friends. Good Luck To All!!!

Details at http://www.3gcustomz.com/newsletter

*Offer only includes (1) BigBully Cold Air Intake that is currently available on our website

"Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" Engine_100_zps13ee14af

"Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" Doorprop-13_zpsb7b04f42

"Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" Pent-engbay-2
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 6:49 pm

I like those door prop things. Probably get a lot more air in the cabin as long as you keep it under 60.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:38 pm

^^lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 9:07 am

:facepalm:

Thanks Gary. A few people were talking about the hood and door props in Ohio this past weekend so this is good timing.
Back to top Go down
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

PostSubject: Re: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 6:39 am

Thanks Crystal
Back to top Go down
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

PostSubject: Re: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 2:33 pm

Still have plenty of time to take advantage of our July sale and Facebook giveaway!!!
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 7:01 pm

Just placed my order for 6.1L engine half covers
Back to top Go down
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

PostSubject: Re: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 8:57 am

Post a couple pic's would love to see them installed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway"   "Summer Savings on 3G, BigBully and a Facebook Giveaway" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1