Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New guy from Buffalo Grove

Go down 
+5
Razor
Yuro
Shawn1112
jamesv82
Dre
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

New guy from Buffalo Grove Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:02 pm

Hello everyone, just picked up a 2005 300C couple days ago.  I have been a mopar guy for a while, last car was a 2004 SRT-4 but bought a house and traded it in a for a small SUV.  Well after 189K miles time to get back to mopar.  Site was recommended by Ray Lemke, we knew each other from our Intrepid days. Hope to make it out to some of the meets and start meeting everyone.

As for the 300C It has a few mods on it all ready from previous owner:

Custom fiber glass hood with functioning ram air
K&N CAI
22" replica SRT rims
Magnaflow exhaust
Hurst Shifter
Predator tuner
Shaved rear lock and emblem
SRT8 spolier

New guy from Buffalo Grove 20140407_112120.jpg

New guy from Buffalo Grove 20140407_173141.jpg

New guy from Buffalo Grove 20140407_173319.jpg

New guy from Buffalo Grove 20140407_173248.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:07 pm

New guy from Buffalo Grove <a href=New guy from Buffalo Grove 20140407_112120" />

New guy from Buffalo Grove <a href=New guy from Buffalo Grove 20140407_173141" />

New guy from Buffalo Grove <a href=New guy from Buffalo Grove 20140407_173319" />

New guy from Buffalo Grove <a href=New guy from Buffalo Grove 20140407_173248" />
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:29 pm

Welcome to CAMM from NW Indiana and cool car.

Keep an eye on the calendar as it has all the info for meets, like this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:32 pm

No shit. I saw you yesterday on 355 north between 9-11am. I was staring at your hood thinking that's the first 300 I have seen with a Chally hood. Car looks good
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:49 pm

1st and only time i have seen this hood, guy says he ordered it from west coast.

Buffalo Wild wings in Elmhurst this Sunday will try and make it out.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:50 pm

Nice!
Welcome from Aurora
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:37 pm

Bout time Andre. Can't wait to get the 300's together but that hood needs to be painted black and put on my car! We can ride down together Sunday if you want.
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:55 pm

That hood is staying on my car!! at least i will have 1 mod on my car that i wont see on any other 300C.

We can head down together. we talk talk more if you come by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:56 pm

i am already receiving PM's but i cant even reply back yet....sucks being a noob
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:31 am

Welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:47 am

25 posts and you can answer those PM's. Welcome to CAMM. Don't let Ray have your hood.
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:18 am

Ray can look but no touching.

The hood is the 1 thing that makes my car stand out from the crowd, i love it!!
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:24 am

Dre wrote:
Ray can look but no touching.

The hood is the 1 thing that makes my car stand out from the crowd, i love it!!
Don't leave the car in your driveway
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 3:31 pm

Welcome from McHenry!
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:08 pm

Lol welcome from bensenville! I will make it out someday for some wings but i have to work... As usual...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Buffalo Grove   New guy from Buffalo Grove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from Buffalo Grove
Page 1 of 1