Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL

Go down 
+7
moparmarc
X_MOPAR_X
Gwe392
eviltrycycle
jlg1963
MsScarlett
kermit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:07 am

If your waiting on Yuro u better pack.a lunch and a tent. U will be there for a while
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:26 am

Thanks Crystal! It's a beautiful day for a meet, see some of you later.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:16 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
If your waiting on Yuro u better pack.a lunch and a tent. U will be there for a while

Hell dinner, breakfast and lunch again
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:19 am

Anyone going from up north want to meet up and cruise down together. Adam, Jackie,??? so far me and joe are meeting.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:21 am

There are 3 of us meeting at the Mundelein High School parking lot at noon if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:12 am

Hahaha bogus dude!
I cant wait
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 11:54 am

Just remember this is a Chally meet so if you have more then 2 doors don't be an ass and mess up their gathering. I will be there shortly, all 4 of my doors.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:28 pm

I will be sure to park a block away
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:42 pm

I gotta find a parking spot in the center of it all lol!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 4:44 pm

Good turnout. My few pics are in the Facebook thread. Windy as hell. I'm on my couch with two blankets.
Back to top Go down
X_MOPAR_X
CAMM Rookie
X_MOPAR_X

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 4:57 pm

Really nice turnout so many cool people and challengers and i got a new list of things to look into lol
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 5:01 pm

It was a bit chilly, but a really good turn out. I love seeing how everyone personalizes their cars. But of course now I have more stuff to add to the mod list.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 7:56 pm

Corey was keeping a count and he said 47 Challengers ended up showing throughout the event, plus the four Chargers and Shawn in his Jeep.

Funniest moment was walking out of Portillos and hearing Shawn tear ass up Butterfield Rd.
"Shawn left?"
"Yeah he heard Yuro was on the way."
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:29 pm

Who would say something like that!

Fun day.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:58 pm

Thanks for waiting for me guys, I missed the fun, but had some nice lunch/dinner
It was freakin cold!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:03 pm

Btw i noticed, noone else is sporting CAMM Sad why? On rears
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:03 pm

Yuro wrote:
Thanks for waiting for me guys, I missed the fun, but had some nice lunch/dinner
It was freakin cold!

Yeah it really was cold. My youngest son was with me but didn't bring a coat, so he spent most of the event sitting in the car instead of running around drooling like he normally does.

I think people would have hung around longer if it there was less wind and another 10 degrees.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:04 pm

Yuro wrote:
Btw i noticed, noone else is sporting CAMM :(why? On rears

Holding out for a green one!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:06 pm

I hear ya, i took off the Blue Mopar M from the intake and stuck the CAMM Mopar Emblem there lol
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:12 pm

Here's the link to my Photobucket pics from today's event:

https://s889.photobucket.com/user/redwngs19/slideshow/Challenger%20Meet%204-26-14
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:20 pm

These are the pictures Corey grabbed.

https://plus.google.com/photos/109148911910490328008/albums/6006712385289386593

I, as usual, managed to take 5 whole pictures the entire time with my nice shiny new digital camera paperweight.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:20 pm

Yuro wrote:
Btw i noticed, noone else is sporting CAMM :(why? On rears

Umm you need to look at my car closer next time.
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:48 pm

Yeah i agree! I had a blast!!! There should be more things going on, on saturdays! Seeing that i work on sundays Sad but i loved it! Minus the wind...
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:17 pm

Saturday afternoons into the evenings.... End up fucked up and waking up on someones lawn... Lol!
Ima look at this pic again real quick...
And thanks Crystal for waiting, i know u care Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:19 pm

Thought it was a glint of sunlight, but yes i see the bottom of it, the spoiler hides it well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL   Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenger Chicagoland Meet n Greet 4/26, Downers Grove, IL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: