Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party

Go down 
+6
moparmarc
moaugust88
GSB06SRT
jamesv82
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 3:39 pm

Thursday July 17th
3111 W Lincoln Hwy, Merrillville, IN 46410

5 pm to 8 pm CST

Limited vehicle display area, email performance@bosakmail.com to reserve a space.
Food by Applebees
Beer tasing by Crown Brewing

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 20th 2014, 9:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 5:50 pm

Why on a Thursday. You Hoosiers are asshole backwards.
James is a perfect example
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:46 pm

Lmfao

They always have it on Thursday, I still haven't been able to make one cause of work but maybe this year.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:51 pm

lol.. james you the best man, was telling my current gf about your love affair with the Raiders just now her reply was "well at least they have the Raiderettes" LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:55 am

I went last year. Free food and free booze made it worth the drive.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 12:32 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I went last year. Free food and free booze made it worth the drive.

I had fun last year too. Booze was a nice deal. Took prolly one of the best pictures with my dad and car together.
Can't wait to go again.
Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party P7180098
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:33 pm

Good times. Paul sent me the flyer for this year I just have been too busy to post it. They want people to reserve spots. I am ok with parking on the road outside, my car was trashed by time I got there last year.
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:08 pm

Free Booze! Only in America!
If no work that weekend I'll try to make it.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:14 pm

I always wanted to go to this but its too hard to get there on a thursday
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:14 am

First post updated with info. I am going but I am not reserving a spot. Will just park along the road and once people start leaving move my car inside maybe.

I am planning on leaving Palatine at 4 pm, taking my "lunch" late. If anyone would like to go and drive down with me I need to know by the 16th. I know its difficult to hit this because its in the middle of the week and its down in Indiana but its fun. Hope some people can make it.
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:23 am

Hate when I can't make shows in my own backyard but I will be out of town Sad
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:08 pm

At the moment im planning for a short work day to make this
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 10:22 pm

I will be there same as last year!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 7:42 am

Just saw something strange on FB about this gathering...

*** Just Announced *** There will be a special annoucement at the Beach party. You won't want to miss this one "Hell" of a good time! Be there!

Interesting...

Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 9:17 am

Woot!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 9:20 am

We can start parking at 4. I am taking a half day at work, will be leaving Palatine around 2 to head down. Meeting up before at Catch 22 with a local or two. 500 E 81st Ave, Merrillville, IN 46410. Meeting around 345/350 and then heading over to Bosak.

Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 9:29 am

Hey Krystal can you bring red and silver CAMM stickers with the long logo I got you when you get out here. Might have the 300 and Magnum out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 1:12 pm

They are always in the car just remind me.

So on FB they posted two of the items being raffled off and one is a door with a bunch of sigs on it but the one I want is the rim off the core Chally that became the Petty car for the hot rod tour. Its signed by Richard Petty!

Cannot wait for Thursday.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 3:15 pm

I think I'm going to take a run down there for this after all. Just means I gotta get Kermit cleaned back up sooner than expected.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 4:07 pm

It was really a lot of fun. Its a lot of Mopar loving people in one spot looking at awesome cars. If you are free around when I am leaving we can meet up along the way just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 5:58 pm

Ill be there! As a show car!!! I think... Yee hee hee!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 7:31 pm

For anyone going please make sure to email the dealership at the address in the first post to reserve your spot.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 7:57 pm

all of the reserved spots are already gone per their facebook page. They said show up and they'd park us out with the minivans.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 8:54 pm

You can have my spot Paul. If you are coming after me just let me know when you get there and we can swap out.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 9:12 pm

Thanks but why?  It's your spot!  My primary reason for going down there isn't to show off the Challenger anyway.  I want to chase the sales reps around and try and figure out if I have a chance in hell of ordering a Hellcat through Bosak once the order banks open, or if I should look at other options.  They're playing things very coy.

Not sure when exactly I'm heading down.  I have a concall till 1:30 which if it's like previous calls with this group could go to 2:30 instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party   Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bosak Muscle Car Beach Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next