Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Night #2

Go down 
+10
Moparcharger07
HiPwr
Dre
firestartr420
funkpolice
ekaz
jamesv82
moros323
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mod Night #2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 2:46 pm

I think Shawn is getting brats. Will let him confirm though.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 4:16 pm

Ya I'm getting brats, dogs, and probably will do a beer can chicken.
We still need chips and sides if u guys don't mind getting that kind of stuff, I think we have the hot food portion covered. Unless you have something else u want me to grill then your more than welcome to bring it.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 4:29 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
funkpolice wrote:
If I come it won't be until later, my wife has shit going on.  I'm still trying to find a babysitter, but when the job entails 3 crazy ass kids it ain't easy.

bill
Bring them with, put them in the pool and call it a day, lol. Kids are welcome bro, not sure how old they are, but like I said I have a pool to occupy them or Playstation4.

they are 5, 3, and 1. they would break your ps4, then drown in your pool. taking any one at a time it's no problem, with 2 it's some work but not a huge deal, all three and I'm in trouble! Pm me your address and I'll try to get there.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 5:03 pm

cool I'll take chips and dip and maybe something else.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 1:07 pm

Sorry for the late post but Scot and I will be there. I'm hoping to get a 'package' in the mail today so I will have something to do Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 1:18 pm

She said package....
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 4:30 pm

I can't make it hopefully we will have 1 more mod night before the end of summer...
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 12:41 am

Just wanted to thank Shawn for hosting tonight. Thank you to Shawn, Adam, Tom, Bill and anyone else i missed for helping with brakes and e-brakes on my car. Next up trans!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 7:37 am

Thanks to Shawn and Tammy for the having us over and all the great food.. We had a great time, always fun to hang out with friends that "quack" us up.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 6:03 am

No problem, thanks for coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Night #2   Mod Night #2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Night #2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3