Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings

Go down 
+7
firestartr420
VIKES4093
moaugust88
kermit
jamesv82
Tom C
eviltrycycle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings Empty
PostSubject: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 3:14 pm

Sunday
August 10th
1:00 PM
777 East Boughton Road Bolingbrook, IL 60440-2281

Once a month we will be meeting at a different Buffalo Wild Wings to just meet up, hang out, talk cars, eat wings, and watch sports.

Tried to get each area covered so hopefully if one is too far you can make one that is a bit closer.

Need to know if you are coming by noon on the day of the event just so I can make sure we get enough seats but extras can always be added.

Attending
eviltrycycle
Tom C (+1)
jamesv82 (+1)
kermit
moaugust88 (+2)
VIKES4093
firestartr420 (+1)

Last edited by eviltrycycle on August 11th 2014, 7:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 10:48 am

Next Sunday. Hope to see our southern members out for this.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:08 pm

We will be there.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 3:35 pm

Is that me?

I should be there
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 7:27 pm

I'm in, I like nacho burgers
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 9:20 pm

I'm in too, finally. Taking a week off and it starts this Sunday. Prolly have my dad and brother with to tag along.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 10:43 pm

Im planning on going
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 3:33 pm

We are planning on being there
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 3:39 pm

List updated if I need to add any pluses let me know.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 5:52 pm

add a +1 with (?) for me
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:06 pm

I can't come because my car is sitting at home with a tire that was put on backwards.... So I can't drive it til my new rim comes in and they replace that and put the tire on right............... Ugh.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 9:25 pm

We are accepting of beaters.

Glad you are getting it all fixed though.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 9:18 am

List updated.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 10:44 am

Bump. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 6:36 am

Going to call later today to see if they will take a reservation.  Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 9:08 am

I'm in possible +1
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 12:03 pm

I'm planning on coming. It will be my first CAMM event. Do you guys normally meet in the parking lot prior to going in or meet inside? What name will the reservation be under?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 12:34 pm

Hang out in the parking lot then head in to eat. At least that what we did at the last one I went to
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:59 am

See everyone @ 1pm today!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:42 am

Oh damn, its today? I just got Great America passes that im going today, just filled up at 3 different gas stations for the perfect blend and changed my air filter. I'll make there in 10mins with the power difference.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:35 am

Meet in the lot and look at cars a bit before. I'm going to handle the table once I get there.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 4:59 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody that organized this event and attended. You really made a newbie feel welcome. I'll be looking forward to the next time.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:35 pm

Join us at a car show and we'll make you feel REAL welcome!!! Was good meeting you today and getting to hang out with everyone, even with my slightly concussed brain hahah :-) (yuro) hahah.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 6:30 am

Great seeing everyone,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: