Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Guy from Oaklawn, IL

Go down 
+9
392SRT8
AlterEgo
HiPwr
Moparcharger07
Shawn1112
jamesv82
Yuro
eviltrycycle
hemirob
13 posters
AuthorMessage
hemirob
CAMM Rookie
hemirob

New Guy from Oaklawn, IL Empty
PostSubject: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:04 am

Cubs 

Purchased a 06 Dodge charger daytona R/T #2888 in GO MANGO!

I had to sell my 2010 camaro SS Crying or Very sad that was a show winner when the wifes truck finally kicked the bucket. So to stay in a sporty manner I bought the charger. Sorry I am nort a 6cyl guy so i didnt want that as a camaro.

Wife was shocked since she knows I am a GM trans am guy at heart. I dont regret it i love the car. Now I just have to mod the hell out of it.

Cubs 
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:48 am

Welcome to CAMM. Thanks for signing up.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:25 am

awesome Rob!
Welcome to CAMM from Aurora!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:46 am

Welcome from NW Indiana

Great people here and always willing to help spend other peoples money on mods

Sorry to hear your a Cub fan
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 12:10 pm

Dont listen to that fucking asshole James. Gotta love south side Cub fans.
Welcome from streamwood
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 6:31 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!! At least you got rid of that.... uhhhh and bought a better car LoL
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 7:41 pm

CAMM
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:44 pm

Welcome from McHenry!! I do spend quite a bit of time lately in Oak Lawn and I have a Mango TOO!!! Look for me. I will be the loud one doing the burnouts! LMAO
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 11:50 pm

Welcome from Lansing!
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 1:53 pm

Hey welcome from bensenville! Always great to see another face in town!
Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 11:00 pm

Welcome from Elgin!
Back to top Go down
hemirob
CAMM Rookie
hemirob

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:40 am

thanks all
Back to top Go down
DaCham65
CAMM Rookie
DaCham65

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 1:02 pm

Welcome Hemi Rob. My Wife has the '10 Camaro SS that I sometimes show in the summner months, but I too wanted the Hemi Charger. Welcome from McHenry !
Back to top Go down
SRTMag
CAMM Member
SRTMag

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:37 pm

Welcome from Elgin. I work in the next town over from you, and maybe we will pass each other one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Oaklawn, IL   New Guy from Oaklawn, IL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy from Oaklawn, IL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: