Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who fixes bent 24" wheels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

Who fixes bent 24" wheels Empty
PostSubject: Who fixes bent 24" wheels   Who fixes bent 24" wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 12:36 pm

Most places dont fix wheels that big, have a slight bend, needless to say I ordered 30 profile tires now and getting away from the 25....I want to make this a driver again and with the severity of the roads, especially after this winter, definitely need more rubber
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who fixes bent 24" wheels   Who fixes bent 24" wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 2:16 pm

Good luck with that, I wouldnt trust anyone to fix that rim besides Forgi
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Who fixes bent 24" wheels   Who fixes bent 24" wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 3:11 pm

well its def going to have to be repainted, just the outside lip raw from forgi is $350 my cost.....ughhh
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who fixes bent 24" wheels   Who fixes bent 24" wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 5:51 pm

Does that cost include new hardware or the Barrel only? Pretty sure the hardware is a one time use. Once u loosen those bolts they need to be replaced
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Who fixes bent 24" wheels   Who fixes bent 24" wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:42 am

just the lip, the Bolts don't need to be replaced they said. Still i'd like to find a less expensive alternative. If I can straighten the wheel for $150-$200 then have it painted if it needs to vs. buying a raw barrel and a def repaint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who fixes bent 24" wheels   Who fixes bent 24" wheels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who fixes bent 24" wheels
Page 1 of 1