Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who widens wheels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubo
CAMM Member
Rubo

Who widens wheels Empty
PostSubject: Who widens wheels   Who widens wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:02 pm

I'm looking for someone or company that widens wheels. If anyone know of some company or someone plz let me know.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Who widens wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who widens wheels   Who widens wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:04 pm

Let Me Google That For You
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Who widens wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who widens wheels   Who widens wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:05 pm

http://www.weldcraftwheels.com/

tongue 
Back to top Go down
Rubo
CAMM Member
Rubo

Who widens wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who widens wheels   Who widens wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:25 pm

I was meaning in the area.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Who widens wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who widens wheels   Who widens wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:45 pm

i wouldn't trust anybody else besides weldcraft to do it... i am not aware of any shops in the area that do it.

also most tire shops will not work on welded wheels just fyi. they view welded wheels as a liability. think about the certifications that air tanks have to go through when they are welded.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Who widens wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who widens wheels   Who widens wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 7:42 am

Pretty sure Wheels of America in Elk Grove widens wheels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who widens wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who widens wheels   Who widens wheels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who widens wheels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Wheels and Suspension-
Jump to: