Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars

Go down 
+6
moaugust88
HiPwr
firestartr420
eviltrycycle
Yuro
ekaz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ekaz
CAMM Member

GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars Empty
PostSubject: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:16 pm

GT Haus is looking for a couple 5.7 HEMI cars to get measurements/test fit their exhaust. They are looking for a 1st gen LX, 2nd Gen LX, a Chally, and a 1st gen SRT. All preferably with a stock exhaust. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get you in touch. If possible, they are looking to get the cars in next week sometime.
They are located on Country Club Dr. in Bensenville (Irving and York the closest major intersection).
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:03 pm

Hmmmm damn i already have Magnaflow...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:22 pm

My x pipe is a flowmaster but everything else is stock. If it will work I can stop by. Just not sure what day the car is going into the bodyshop though.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:23 pm

damn... i have a flowmaster cat back on mine, but I still have the stock exhaust!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:25 pm

ekaz wrote:
GT Haus is looking for a couple 5.7 HEMI cars to get measurements/test fit their exhaust. They are looking for a 1st gen LX, 2nd Gen LX, a Chally, and a 1st gen SRT. . .

I must have a 2nd gen SRT; mine has a 6.1.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 5:37 pm

Shoot I have my Corsa exhaust already...
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:26 pm

6.1 is in the 1st gen. I'm on my phone, I'll reply to everyone when I get home. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:53 pm

HiPwr wrote:

I must have a 2nd gen SRT; mine has a 6.1.

If you still have the stock exhaust and are interested, let me know. I ran into the same issue, they need the stock exhaust for exact measurements so their exhaust fits like stock.
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 7:57 pm

Update....second gen LX covered, still looking for a 1st gen LX 5.7 and 6.1 and a Chally.

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:35 pm

What if i still have stock cats? Catback is the one replaced, cat to motor still stock
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:40 am

Yuro wrote:
What if i still have stock cats? Catback is the one replaced, cat to motor still stock

Most likely that they need a complete stock exhaust for sound comparison.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:26 pm

How long would they need to have the car? I work about 4-5 miles south of them in Elmhurst right down York.

My exhaust is all stock, my car came with the single pass center muffler since it is an R/T R&T but the exterior dimension are identical to all 5.7 1st gens.

I'd be willing to let them have it for a few hours next week as long as they'd drop me back at work. If they only need it for an hour or two maybe I can take a long lunch Smile

Send me a PM
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:12 pm

I have a stock Challenger, but I'm not sure if you are only looking for an RT.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 8:04 pm

a little late to the party, huh?
Back to top Go down
Devil
CAMM Member
Devil

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:05 pm

I have a stock 09 Challenger R/T with the 5.7 Hemi and an Auto. No changes to the exhaust. Drop me an email if they need help.

TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com

GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars 9886839775_5a5a51c270_c

Ryan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars   GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GT Haus looking for a couple 5.7 cars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exhaust-
Jump to: