Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Window Film Quotes & Questions

Go down 
+8
funkpolice
BrightSilverHEMI
Shawn1112
HiPwr
moaugust88
trasshcan
jamesv82
Tint To U Guy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tint To U Guy
CAMM Member

Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:01 pm

Roggy29 wrote:
Hi my name is Mike and was wondering if you are still offering this price for CAMM members?  I have a 12 Charger ready for tint.  I called in today but the gentleman was unsure of the price offered.  Thank you.

Tint To U Guy wrote:
All CAMM members get discounted rates for your rides.

To tint 4door car is $225.00

As far as cost for removal of film goes there isn't a set price. $10-15 per door and depending on the difficulty and time it takes to strip the rear window, $100-200. An easy back window takes about an hour to strip film/glue off.

I'm sorry about that Mike! Yes the price of $225.00 for a 4door and $200.00 for a 2door applies to all CAMM members whether the car you want done is a MOPAR or not. If you want to schedule an appointment send me a PM or call the office number again.

Joe.
Back to top Go down
Roggy29
CAMM Rookie
Roggy29

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 9:40 am

Tint To U Guy wrote:
Roggy29 wrote:
Hi my name is Mike and was wondering if you are still offering this price for CAMM members?  I have a 12 Charger ready for tint.  I called in today but the gentleman was unsure of the price offered.  Thank you.

Tint To U Guy wrote:
All CAMM members get discounted rates for your rides.

To tint 4door car is $225.00

As far as cost for removal of film goes there isn't a set price. $10-15 per door and depending on the difficulty and time it takes to strip the rear window, $100-200. An easy back window takes about an hour to strip film/glue off.

I'm sorry about that Mike! Yes the price of $225.00 for a 4door and $200.00 for a 2door applies to all CAMM members whether the car you want done is a MOPAR or not. If you want to schedule an appointment send me a PM or call the office number again.

Joe.

Thanks Joe all booked for Sat at 0830. See you then!
Back to top Go down
Roggy29
CAMM Rookie
Roggy29

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 7:12 pm

FIRST OFF AN ENORMOUS THANK YOU TO "TINT TO U" crew (Jeff and Joe). The phenomenal work they do is the best I have experienced. Jeff thank you so much for your patience and knowledge your passion and expertise is clear and evident in the work you do. The Charger turned out amazing. Anyone who is thinking about having a no-name tinter put tint on better think twice about who is doing the work because no one compares to what "Tint To U" can and will do for your car. The old adage "you get what you pay for" is completely true. The piece of mind with the quality tint and workmanship of this tint is worth it. I am very particular about who works on the car and I didn't have any worries with Tint To U because I knew I was in good hands. I will never go anywhere else for tint. My lecturing is over. Thank you again Tint To U (Jeff and Joe)!!!!  yeah baby 
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 1:13 am

Tint To U Guy wrote:
We cut and mold the film on the outside of the window and then film is installed on the inside. We DO NOT cut or use a heat gun on the inside of the windows! Big no no for us.
So you use a heat gun on the outside of windows, correct?
What kind of tint do you use on these newer 2011 and up Mopars?
Back to top Go down
Tint To U Guy
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 8:55 am

Yes that is correct Shawn1112. We use Llumar brand of films of all automotive, High Performance Film & Ceramic Film.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:11 pm

Kool, appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Tint To U Guy
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 4:30 pm

No problem.  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo
CAMM Rookie
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 6:38 am

Hi there, I've got a '16 Charger and I'm looking at having the windows tinted.  Is $225.00 still the correct price for CAMM members?  I'm in Dixon and can travel to you or I can wait until you're near my area, I'm not in a hurry.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 7:53 am

He hasn't been on here for awhile. You might want to email him using the email button just to make sure he knows you are asking.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo
CAMM Rookie
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 8:06 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
He hasn't been on here for awhile.  You might want to email him using the email button just to make sure he knows you are asking.  

Will do, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 12:42 pm

If that doesn't pan out I know another guy in the Woodridge area. (355 and 75th). He is also mobile but not too sure if he makes it out your way. He would probably do it out of his garage. Used him and he is very good
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo
CAMM Rookie
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 5:44 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
If that doesn't pan out I know another guy in the Woodridge area. (355 and 75th). He is also mobile but not too sure if he makes it out your way. He would probably do it out of his garage. Used him and he is very good

Thanks for the lead. I've set up an appointment already so I'm good to go. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window Film Quotes & Questions   Window Film Quotes & Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window Film Quotes & Questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2